Embarrassing moments

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,432
So I would love to hear all about your most embarassing moments (the ones you'll admit to anyways). I'm not sure i've ever had any major ones, but unfortunately I often say things before thinking (usually after a drink or two) and groups of people get suddenly quiet and look at me with angry or sympathetic eyes and I wish I could just shut my mouth.

I never peed or pood myself in public either, which also explains why I have no stories to tell. I've felt pretty embarassed in public by other people (mostly my ex) though, he pooped his pants a few times in the 2 years we were together.

I fell down in the middle of the street with some shopping bags a few years ago. My shopping went everywhere and I stood there like a toddler with my head bowed down going "owwww I scraped my knee, it hurts" and sniffling. A group of young boys stood on the pavement laughing. :(

I fell down in the middle of the street with some shopping bags a few years ago. My shopping went everywhere and I stood there like a toddler with my head bowed down going "owwww I scraped my knee, it hurts" and sniffling. A group of young boys stood on the pavement laughing. :(

I did that a few months ago, and did the Peter Griffin "aahhh" thing for a few minutes. It mostly embarrassed my wife.

your ex pooped his pants a few times? :wtf:

3 by my count.

Once he was walking home at 1am, really needed the toilet and whilst jumping over a wall pooped himself. Arrived home and cried to his friend apologising, got in the bath and he called me so I had to go over and grab his clothes to clean them.

He once got so drunk he pooped on a chair in his house without knowing.

The last time (the day I split up with him) we were at a festival and he was amazingly drunk and I went to the tent to get my things and leave and he had just done a massive (I mean massive) poop in the middle of the tent and had no recollection of how it got there.

All 3 times he made me promise not to tell. But then again he is an ex.

That speaks poorly of them. Kids have no manners these days.

once when i was 16 I jumped down 9 stairs at once. landed and blew out my right cartligle and ligaments in my knee and crushed my nerves. didn't feel a thing due to the crushed nerves till 2 days later. 4 orthoscopic surguries later the second one(knee) went out while dancing at a goth club 4 years later.

that one fucking jump cost me a promising carreer as a naval officer...

Fuck!

3 by my count.

Once he was walking home at 1am, really needed the toilet and whilst jumping over a wall pooped himself. Arrived home and cried to his friend apologising, got in the bath and he called me so I had to go over and grab his clothes to clean them.

He once got so drunk he pooped on a chair in his house without knowing.

The last time (the day I split up with him) we were at a festival and he was amazingly drunk and I went to the tent to get my things and leave and he had just done a massive (I mean massive) poop in the middle of the tent and had no recollection of how it got there.

All 3 times he made me promise not to tell. But then again he is an ex.

how horrible for you but that is fucking hysterical :lol:

do you watch It's Always Sunny in Philly? They had a phantom pooper episode this season :lol: