Elpmis > *

O

OT > UF

Thank you, theacoustician, you big fucking baby, for proving to me that this place is as shitty as it always was. I guess women really should listen to their husbands :fly:

If you don't want people making duplicate accounts, then don't fuck with their usernames :iono:

Living up to your title I see. I even post instructions on how to get your name changed and you still want to bitch. Lovely.

OT > UF said:
Thank you, theacoustician, you big fucking baby, for proving to me that this place is as shitty as it always was. I guess women really should listen to their husbands :fly:

If you don't want people making duplicate accounts, then don't fuck with their usernames :iono:
I changed the name. You said that you liked it. wtf

Dammit....here we go again.

I'm gonna play too this time.

I HATE YOU ALL STOP CLOSING MY THREADS AND FUCKING WITH MY NAME AND HAVING A PERSONALITY AND MAKING ME LAUGH AND BEING ALL OUT IMMATURE SOMETIMES AND GETTING ME THROUGH MY WORKDAY.

That's all goodbye.............

not really though.

People need to stop drinking Haterade on the forum.

If you don't like it here then bow out gracefully and disappear. If people miss you they'll ask you to come back, if they don't...well ok then.

Making threads bashing the mods, the forums, or saying "I've had enough bye bye" only causes angst for the other members and in most cases is just weak "Do any of you guys like me?" attention whoring crap.

Gah.

Last edited:
KNYTE said:
People need to stop drinking Haterade on the forum.

If you don't like it here then bow out gracefully and disappear. If people miss you they'll ask you to come back, if they don't...well ok then.

Making threads bashing the mods, the forums, or saying "I've had enough bye bye" only causes angst for the other members and in most cases is just a weak "Do any of you guys like me?" attention whoring crap.

Gah.
d .... d .... do you feel bigger now?

d-do ya?

are your e-muscles rippling with strenght now?

ya? are they? ya they are ... ya they are

Pandora said:
Or you could just PM an Admin and request a change? Who's the baby?

I asked for a name change, Theac obliged, I decided I didn't really like it, asked fly to fix it, and it was done in less than a half-hour. Just FYI.

elpmis said:
d .... d .... do you feel bigger now?

d-do ya?

are your e-muscles rippling with strenght now?

ya? are they? ya they are ... ya they are

POWAH!!!!! UNLIMITED POWAH!!!!

DirkPhoenix said:
Any chance for some backstory up in this piece?
*april invites jaxx0r from OT
*jaxx0r posts TONS of funny shit
*jaxx0r invites wife here
*wife posts funny stuff
*both leave
*wife occasionally comes back to bitch about stuff
*we miss jaxx0r