*both leave
*wife occasionally comes back to bitch about stuff
*we miss jaxx0r
why did jaxxor leave?

elpmis said:
WHO THE FUCK DRESSED UP IN A GAY ASS OUTFIT TO HUNT GHOSTS

WAS IT JAXXOR????!@3
yes

OT > UF is his wife. She created a dupe account (ravenclocktower or whatever) because she didn't like her name anymore.

I told her no dupes, if she wants a new name, post in the request a title/name thread.

Instead of doing it, she proceeds to ... whatever the hell this is.

This thread is an example of why actual human contact is so important. When people only read shit on their screen they start to take life way too seriously.

Turn off the internet, and go outside for a while. Maybe run the hose across your sandy vagina.

theacoustician said:
yes

OT > UF is his wife. She created a dupe account (ravenclocktower or whatever) because she didn't like her name anymore.

I told her no dupes, if she wants a new name, post in the request a title/name thread.

Instead of doing it, she proceeds to ... whatever the hell this is.
very well... let me handle this scott...

MA'AM YOU ARE A FUCKING DOUCHE BAG AND I'M NOT MAKING THAT CONCLUSION BECAUSE YOU'RE A DIRTY DIRTY WHORE OR BECAUSE YOU FUCKING POST ALL CRACKED OUT LIKE THE WHO WAS ON THEIR 1973 "QUADROPHENIA TOUR" I'M SAYING YOU'RE DAMAGED ANAL GOODS BECAUSE YOUR HUSBAND FUCKING DRESSED UP IN A GAY ASS COAT AND A LITTLE GAY MAN HAT AND TOOK A PIC HOLDING A CROSS AND SOME FAGGOT BOOK AND TOLD US HE WAS GHOST HUNTING. I MEAN SERIOUSLY NOW HOW FUCKING GAY IS THAT? WHEN I THINK OF THE GAYEST SHIT I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE I CAN NAME 4 BIG THINGS AND YOUR HUSBANDS ACTIONS RANK UP THERE:

Gay things that have happened and I've witnessed it:

1. 9/11 (yeah, that was super fucking gay)
2. Andy Milonakis Show (I once saw an episode of this show and it was so bad it did physical damage to my body)
3. Hillary Clinton becoming a U.S. Senator (!@#@$@$(#)
4. JAXXOR HUNTING GHOSTS IN A GHOST HUNTING COSTUME

DO YOU GET MY FUCKING POINT??? I'M SAYING THAT WHAT YOUR HUSBAND DID WAS EVERY BIT AS GAY AND RIDICULUOUS AS THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE DYING IN A FIREY BURNING INFERNO AND JUST AS BAD AS A FAT FUCKING 27 YEAR OLD ACTING LIKE A 10 YEAR OLD AND NOT BEING FUNNY NOT FUCKING ONCE
YOU FUCKING HEAR ME YOU STUPID CUNT?!?!?! GET THE FUCK OFF THE INTERNET NOW AASDHASLKHDAHSHAHAHAHAH!!!!