Ontopic Elementary school shooting

This is why cops shouldn't have guns.

Did you read that guys manifesto? Pretty whiny at times, completely conceited by the end, but does a good job pointing out how corrupt the lapd is.

This is why I don't rely on the popo for personal protection.

This is why I keep an electric chair in my living room. You never know when you're going to need one, right?!? Better safe than sorry I always say! :p

More detail about the newspaper courier shooting. The LAPD is fucked. Those cops should never wear badges again, and criminal charges should be filed. Talk about an undisciplined show of war time behavior.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/manhunt-newspaper-carrier-icu-shot-by-police.html

A 71-year-old woman delivering newspapers with her daughter remained in intensive care Thursday night after she was shot twice in the back by Los Angeles police detectives during a massive manhunt for a fugitive ex-LAPD officer, according to the womens' attorney.

Emma Hernandez was delivering the Los Angeles Times with her daughter, Margie Carranza, 47, in Torrance early Thursday when police officers apparently mistook their pickup for that of Christopher Jordan Dorner, the 33-year-old fugitive suspected of killing three people and injuring two others.

Hernandez was in stable condition late Thursday.

The officers riddled the women's blue pickup with bullets in the 19500 block of Redbeam Avenue. Carranza was also hit, according to attorney Glen T. Jonas, and received stitches to a finger.

"The problem with the situation is it looked like the police had the goal of administering street justice and in so doing, didn't take the time to notice that these two older, small Latina women don't look like a large black man," Jonas said.

Dorner is black, 6 feet tall and weighs 270 pounds.

Last edited: