Eileen's Kittah

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥10
Content = cuet kittah pics of Eileen's new baby. It's a girl, will be long haired. Pics inside spoiler. Do feel free to add any awwww, how cute comments in this thread. Thanks to Eileen for rescuing this little bugger. :cool:

3 kittens traveled to Savannah, that tired them out. All but Eileen's went to their new home Monday night.
k1.jpg

Plastic bags are fun.
k2.jpg

Eileen's kitty exploring.
k3.jpg

k4.jpg

k5.jpg

Gotcha!
k6.jpg

Mmmm, weaning catfood.
k7.jpg

I'm in your recliner, unhooking ur springz.
k8.jpg

k9.jpg

k10.jpg

k11.jpg

k12.jpg

k13.jpg

k14.jpg

k15.jpg

k16.jpg

This pic is just evil, are you sure you want this kitten Eileen?
k17.jpg

The shit moving on my screen was only interesting for 10 seconds, kittah ADD.
k18.jpg

Last edited:
It's going to be a dead kitten if you keep letting it get in plastic bags and recliners ;)

FlamingGlory said:
It's going to be a dead kitten if you keep letting it get in plastic bags and recliners ;)

that thing is tough, you should have seen how well it handled that 10 ft. fall earlier. I mean, it didn't land on its feet but give it a break, it's still young :fly:

ERage said:
that thing is tough, you should have seen how well it handled that 10 ft. fall earlier. I mean, it didn't land on its feet but give it a break, it's still young :fly:
:lol:

We use to make parachutes for our cat and send him off of the railing round a cathedral ceiling in the foyer.

what do you wanna be? AIRBORNE!

This thread has turned evil, it's partly my fault but somebody make a nice comment about the kitty! :p