Baby eileenbunny pupa watch

I just sent my littlest to kindergarten...now Im looking at his baby pics remembering just holding him and watching him.

I just sent my littlest to kindergarten...now Im looking at his baby pics remembering just holding him and watching him.
Omg I bawled my eyes out especially since his dad at the time was a deadbeat and fell off the radar and I was doing it all alone.
It was a bittersweet day. I sat home counting the hours and when I saw his happy little face at the end of the day Holy fawk I cried again.

Omg I bawled my eyes out especially since his dad at the time was a deadbeat and fell off the radar and I was doing it all alone.
It was a bittersweet day. I sat home counting the hours and when I saw his happy little face at the end of the day Holy fawk I cried again.
today is a short day at work, so I will be here instead of grandma when he gets home. Im so excited and also so nervous. he is just a little guy..my little man.

:lol:

I cried when my son went to preschool but not for anything since then. Now I'm just thrilled that tomorrow is the first day of school ;)

:lol:

I cried when my son went to preschool but not for anything since then. Now I'm just thrilled that tomorrow is the first day of school ;)
his preschool was just day care type stuff though and I put him on the bus and they are just taking my little guy to a classroom? omg I hope he loves it

his preschool was just day care type stuff though and I put him on the bus and they are just taking my little guy to a classroom? omg I hope he loves it
Preschool for us was an actual school and not just day care. He was home with me every day for almost 4 years before he went . I think that's why that was so hard on me. By Kindergarten we were all good with that and my husband took him in on his way to work. Now he takes a bus (he really wanted to ride) and I pick him up. We had a great summer but he's ready to go back.

Preschool for us was an actual school and not just day care. He was home with me every day for almost 4 years before he went . I think that's why that was so hard on me. By Kindergarten we were all good with that and my husband took him in on his way to work. Now he takes a bus (he really wanted to ride) and I pick him up. We had a great summer but he's ready to go back.
We go to a charter school so they start a week before all their friends and cousins. He had no fear just got right on the bus.

I like easing into it. Last year Sammie started at 2 half days a week and transitioned to 3. This year she'll be doing 3 and transition to 4 if she stops napping in the afternoon. Next year she'll be 4 days a week and then she'll start kindergarten the year after. It hasn't been hard for me yet.

paging @eileenbunny how you doin grrrrl hope you're recovering well <3333
I'm so tired. Things are especially trying here. My daughter isn't taking it well, my father-in-law is being extra douchy, Dan is disengaged, and I'm an emotional wreck. The baby is still sleeping constantly...when he's not pooping or eating. He's cute as a button, but not very onteresting. I'm healing fine. I am still only allowed walking as exercise, but I'm up to a mile at a time while pushing the stroller. Doesn't seem like much, but I did just have abdominal surgery a week and a half ago, so give me a break. I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight but much flabbier. Traded in some muscle for fat with the lack of exercise. Diet is in my future, but not until I'm done breast feeding which I hope to do for a year or two. We'll see.

I'm so tired. Things are especially trying here. My daughter isn't taking it well, my father-in-law is being extra douchy, Dan is disengaged, and I'm an emotional wreck. The baby is still sleeping constantly...when he's not pooping or eating. He's cute as a button, but not very onteresting. I'm healing fine. I am still only allowed walking as exercise, but I'm up to a mile at a time while pushing the stroller. Doesn't seem like much, but I did just have abdominal surgery a week and a half ago, so give me a break. I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight but much flabbier. Traded in some muscle for fat with the lack of exercise. Diet is in my future, but not until I'm done breast feeding which I hope to do for a year or two. We'll see.
I love you! If I wasn't halfway across the country I'd come take walks with you and help out!

I know your hands are probably full right now, but my bf's sister just had her second baby, and one of the things they did after the baby was born was have a Jocelyn Day where they were able to have someone babysit and they gave her a whole day of doing stuff, movies, games, etc so she didn't feel like she was giving up too much of the attention she used to have. They also gave her some presents (just small stuff, crayons and stuff) "from" her baby sister. These are all kind of materialist and definitely extrinsic motivation, but it might give you some (maybe temporary) relief!

either way, the internets are here for you <33

I love you! If I wasn't halfway across the country I'd come take walks with you and help out!

I know your hands are probably full right now, but my bf's sister just had her second baby, and one of the things they did after the baby was born was have a Jocelyn Day where they were able to have someone babysit and they gave her a whole day of doing stuff, movies, games, etc so she didn't feel like she was giving up too much of the attention she used to have. They also gave her some presents (just small stuff, crayons and stuff) "from" her baby sister. These are all kind of materialist and definitely extrinsic motivation, but it might give you some (maybe temporary) relief!

either way, the internets are here for you <33
Aww, thanks. We've had special Sammie only outings this week and she actually got a bit spoiled and got a ton of new toys when the baby came. I'm sure she'll adjust soon. I feel terrible for her right now though. I just keep trying to do my best for her every day.

Aww, thanks. We've had special Sammie only outings this week and she actually got a bit spoiled and got a ton of new toys when the baby came. I'm sure she'll adjust soon. I feel terrible for her right now though. I just keep trying to do my best for her every day.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I just talked with someone in line who had a new baby and the 1st child wasn't doing well. It happens a lot and as the person said "He'll get over it" Sammie will too.

Hang in there and I am sure life will be more restful and relaxing soon. Be sure to take time for yourself too!