Baby eileenbunny pupa watch

If you're talking about when I parallel parked it on the street for like a half a minute, I was afraid someone was going to drive by and plow right into the back of it and take off. That was a legit concern.

Also, when you park it and have 5 inches on either side, you have to be pretty fucking precise. It's like trying to slide my pecker in you... there's not much wiggle room once I get the tip in.

He smells like he just got beamed down from heaven, which I guess he did. He's so soft and super cuddly. I just sent him to the nursery so I can get cleaned up and I miss him already. I miss my daughter too. I'm all emotional.
there are NO words to describe these moments...
they are simply magical.
i remember watching Kiko for hours and hours... just watching him sleep and make little faces while
i must of changed his little mittens like 5 times....
touching his little face so gently... holy fawk what an amazing feeling.

there are NO words to describe these moments...
they are simply magical.
i remember watching Kiko for hours and hours... just watching him sleep and make little faces while
i must of changed his little mittens like 5 times....
touching his little face so gently... holy fawk what an amazing feeling.
I just spent the past hour watching Max and making all the faces he made. Babies are freaking awesome, especially the brand new ones. He looks like yoda, but he's like the best thing ever! It's so easy to love him. I wondered if it would be like it was with Sam and it totally is. I'm in awe of this little human and I can't wait to get to know him.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and kiwi
I just spent the past hour watching Max and making all the faces he made. Babies are freaking awesome, especially the brand new ones. He looks like yoda, but he's like the best thing ever! It's so easy to love him. I wondered if it would be like it was with Sam and it totally is. I'm in awe of this little human and I can't wait to get to know him.
ok i must ask this....
whats it like to love 2 babies
like i can't imagine my heart loving another child as much as i love kiko
is it the exact same? like i asked my aunt this a few weeks ago and she said it just come natural

I felt so guilty when I had Jax cuz I was like until now I loved helena more than anyone in the world and now I love him as well more than anyone. And I just didn't know how to logically love both more than anyone

• Gravy
Reactions: eileenbunny
ok i must ask this....
whats it like to love 2 babies
like i can't imagine my heart loving another child as much as i love kiko
is it the exact same? like i asked my aunt this a few weeks ago and she said it just come natural
I was thinking about this this morning while waiting to go into the OR. Like I can't possibly live anyone as much as Sammie. And I also felt like I love my happy family of 3 so much. What if this ruins it? And I felt awful for thinking that. Now it's just like everything is right and just how it should be. Max is a part of my soul already just like Sammie was. We have so much capacity to love and we just don't think we can add more until we do and then it just seems so natural.

I was thinking about this this morning while waiting to go into the OR. Like I can't possibly live anyone as much as Sammie. And I also felt like I love my happy family of 3 so much. What if this ruins it? And I felt awful for thinking that. Now it's just like everything is right and just how it should be. Max is a part of my soul already just like Sammie was. We have so much capacity to love and we just don't think we can add more until we do and then it just seems so natural.
what a crazy feeling eh?