Eat our barbies!!!

April23 said:
[IMGhttp://uselessforums.com/files/120505/DSC02627.JPG[/IMG]
Our two wonderful boys. Bane and Steve... they are the closest things to kids as I will get.

and coming soon:

[g]http://www.favorite-puppy-names.com/images/beagle_puppy_picture.jpg[/img]

that damn cat liked me too much. i havent had my belly patted down that much in months.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Your cats are adorable!! Do they lick eachother? Often times Ty (the larger, fatter male) will lay down and lick tango's face and back... it's pretty cute until she has enough and bites him on the face :lol:

I've always wanted a Beagle. I'm not a dog fan but I've always had a soft spot for them... Any idea when you plan on adopting??

Whenever Steve dies. We can only have two pets in the place at a time...so says our leasing people. :haaay:

They love on each other a lot and also very mean to each other. It's the cat way of life.

:heart: beagles, always had them growing up.

thrawn said:
that damn cat liked me too much. i havent had my belly patted down that much in months.

It's his way of saying he's into you... that stuff supposedly turns him on.

April23 said:
Whenever Steve dies. We can only have two pets in the place at a time...so says our leasing people. :haaay:

They love on each other a lot and also very mean to each other. It's the cat way of life.

:heart: beagles, always had them growing up.
Thats too bad... I guess it's one downside to leasing eh? boo...

They cats fight and sometimes it scares the crap outta me. I always think one of them is going to come running into the livingroom with an eyeball hanging out of the socket :lol:

KITTIES!!!
Sassy on top
Sneakers on bottom

and yes they lick eachother all the time.
IM001390.jpg

JJ Lady said:
Very cute!

We have 2 dogs, Rosie and Misha and 2 cats, Mina and Coal.

misha_whote.gif

fixt

We have:

1 Golden Retriever - Cody
1 crazy mixed up confused long haired cat - Cookie (named after Bozo the Clown's side kick)

itburnswhenipee said:
I thought Steve was the newer of the two.

By the way, how did his surgery go?

OMG I don't want him to die, it was a joke.

He is the younger one... and his surgery went well. He's still recovering, but he can walk and move around a lot better. Still can't jump like a pro tho.

April23 said:
OMG I don't want him to die, it was a joke.

He is the younger one... and his surgery went well. He's still recovering, but he can walk and move around a lot better. Still can't jump like a pro tho.

That's good to hear. He seemed like a nice, if shy, cat.

itburnswhenipee said:
That's good to hear. He seemed like a nice, if shy, cat.

He's a big sweet heart, just very skiddish for some unknown reason. We love both of our kitties to death.