Eat our barbies!!!

*Fuxx Burger*

Flaccid Member
Jan 20, 2005
Portland OR
Marklar
₥0
Well I'm finally getting around to posting pictures, but please welcome the 2 new additions to our family:

Meet Ty and Tango

tyandtango2.jpg

Content: Do you have animals?

bought a blue gill this week, some crayfish and albino catfish. looking around for the striped bass.

1 Boxer named Roxy

1 Black Lab/Black Mastiff Mix named Charlie

2 Hamsters named Natalie and Emily

Several Fish. I usually just address them as Sushi.

elpmis said:
i want a cat with a huge wang

my old cat had a huge tail, but its vagina-ovaries-emotional unhappy place- was cut out before we got her. so she liked me and thought the woman was a bitch. smart cat. i have videos of her fellating herself in my lap.

DSC02627.JPG

Our two wonderful boys. Bane and Steve... they are the closest things to kids as I will get.

and coming soon:

beagle_puppy_picture.jpg

your cats are really cute, orange tabbies are awesome.

i've got a 15lb cat named angelina jolie and a four month old kitten named alistair. angelina is trying to teach the little one how to be a fat bitch.

thrawn said:
my old cat had a huge tail, but its vagina-ovaries-emotional unhappy place- was cut out before we got her. so she liked me and thought the woman was a bitch. smart cat. i have videos of her fellating herself in my lap.

why do i think i've seen this video before? did you post it in the past?

April23 said:
http://uselessforums.com/files/120505/DSC02627.JPG[IMG]
Our two wonderful boys. Bane and Steve... they are the closest things to kids as I will get.[/QUOTE]Your cats are adorable!! Do they lick eachother? Often times Ty (the larger, fatter male) will lay down and lick tango's face and back... it's pretty cute until she has enough and bites him on the face :lol:

I've always wanted a Beagle. I'm not a dog fan but I've always had a soft spot for them... Any idea when you plan on adopting??