Pics Earth Day - possibly nsfw. not yet tho.

Earth appreciating on land,

tanning.jpg
\

and sea!

tan1.jpg

those fires remind me of a bbq.

a bbq that people that would appreciate earth would have!!

these guys are having bbq, but sheeeaaaat, dint they no days won sammich a wayfrum a free won?

I think they appreciate the earth, but prolly don't know it's earth day.
Black-Jack-BBQ-2.jpg

Now these two guys are getting a good view of mother earth on earth day!

Obama and Biden will board separate jets in Washington on Earth Day morning to fly 250 miles up to New York, where they will land at separate airports to attend separate events within a few miles of each other... Jets will be forced to circle and burn more fuel as they wait for the VIPs to come and go...

Looks like good weather for them!!

Yeah, because sticking them all on the same plane worked really well for Poland.

There is video out on the Internet filmed by one of the first people to the crash site and it clearly sounds like some gun fire in the background. The guy who filmed the video mysteriously is dead now too. Someone unplugged him from life support and stabbed him to death after he was admitted to the hospital for a being stabbed by an unknown person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now these two guys are getting a good view of mother earth on earth day!

Looks like good weather for them!!

Where did you get that from? I've never heard of planes landing to drop off people, then take off again just to circle around waiting, then land to pick them up, and then take off again...

Where did you get that from? I've never heard of planes landing to drop off people, then take off again just to circle around waiting, then land to pick them up, and then take off again...

You might have misread the story. When Air Force 1 and 2 take off and land, no other air traffic is allowed at through the airport. It's to avoid some nutbag using an airplane to crash into one of the presidential carriers. So the circling planes are commercial jets and such waiting for the clearance to land.

You might have misread the story. When Air Force 1 and 2 take off and land, no other air traffic is allowed at through the airport. It's to avoid some nutbag using an airplane to crash into one of the presidential carriers. So the circling planes are commercial jets and such waiting for the clearance to land.

Overkill.. Why couldn't they take a chopper up there?