DVR

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
34,953
18,766
823
Marklar
₥21,493
theacoustician said:
It would play because the placement of the flag is random. If you watched the clip long enough, it would cut off or crash when it hit one.
:confused: i watched both episodes the whole way through, played perfectly


I have no idea what I'm doing. :(
 

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
Marklar
₥0
FlyNavy said:
:confused: i watched both episodes the whole way through, played perfectly


I have no idea what I'm doing. :(
Then there was no 5C encryption on that channel (it can be implemented per channel and with several different levels of permission). You were probably missing something else somewhere, but its hard to say what without samples and error logs. Don't feel bad, man. Like I said before, unless you really understand this stuff at a granular level, its very easy to screw up. I do it a lot and still have encodes I can't figure out.
 

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
34,953
18,766
823
Marklar
₥21,493
theacoustician said:
Then there was no 5C encryption on that channel (it can be implemented per channel and with several different levels of permission). You were probably missing something else somewhere, but its hard to say what without samples and error logs. Don't feel bad, man. Like I said before, unless you really understand this stuff at a granular level, its very easy to screw up. I do it a lot and still have encodes I can't figure out.
:heart:

I dunno, it was Fox so I figured it'd be on that channel. I went through the box's setup and information screens, said 5C was enabled.

Can you help me figure out how to do this stuff properly so I can save the shows I really like in acceptable sizes? :o Or would that be illegal? :egads:
 

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
Marklar
₥0
FlyNavy said:
:heart:

I dunno, it was Fox so I figured it'd be on that channel. I went through the box's setup and information screens, said 5C was enabled.

Can you help me figure out how to do this stuff properly so I can save the shows I really like in acceptable sizes? :o Or would that be illegal? :egads:
Sure. H264 FTW!