durrrrrrr

M

Mondoz

Guest
why_ask_why said:
my secrat is out :(

You should have known those pics you took of yourself posing naked in your booth for me would come back to haunt you someday...
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
Mondoz said:
You should have known those pics you took of yourself posing naked in your booth for me would come back to haunt you someday...
share said pics? i need some new fap material.
 
M

Mondoz

Guest
CletusJones said:
share said pics? i need some new fap material.


All I have left are a few sticky polaroids and an extremely well worn sock that he used to wear.
 

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
68,675
1,955
923
welp, my office is just about empty...can't wait to come in to a new office on monday!:cool:
 
S

smileynev

Guest
My power supply isn't whirring..oh wait, it might be starting now.
 

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
5,219
39
41
theacoustician said:
I just ordered a 27" widescreen LCD and a smoking Dell Media Center PC for my desk.

Our IT department is out of monies to buy moar computars :(
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,247
37,943
1,823
Houston
My company still uses compaq's from before the merge, I'm hurting here.
 

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
4,543
0
0
42
Savannah, GA
long tall smiley said:
my chair is missing a support screw. My desk is falling apart. My computer has a powersupply fan that hums in pain periodically. And its a pentium 3 500.

My Desk is this crappy old wooden thing that I have tape all the way around because I kept getting spliters. I got one the size of a toothpick in my palm the other week. That did not feel good. What was even worse was that it was so deep that I had to pull it out the other way. Man that hurt! :egads:
 
D

DigitalMocking

Guest
long tall smiley said:
my chair is missing a support screw. My desk is falling apart. My computer has a powersupply fan that hums in pain periodically. And its a pentium 3 500.

If I worked somewhere with a PC that bad, I'd bring my own in. That would drive me insane.
 
S

smileynev

Guest
DigitalMocking said:
If I worked somewhere with a PC that bad, I'd bring my own in. That would drive me insane.
I'm not paid enough to do that.