durrrrrrr

why_ask_why said:
my secrat is out :(

You should have known those pics you took of yourself posing naked in your booth for me would come back to haunt you someday...

CletusJones said:
share said pics? i need some new fap material.

All I have left are a few sticky polaroids and an extremely well worn sock that he used to wear.

My power supply isn't whirring..oh wait, it might be starting now.

long tall smiley said:
my chair is missing a support screw. My desk is falling apart. My computer has a powersupply fan that hums in pain periodically. And its a pentium 3 500.

My Desk is this crappy old wooden thing that I have tape all the way around because I kept getting spliters. I got one the size of a toothpick in my palm the other week. That did not feel good. What was even worse was that it was so deep that I had to pull it out the other way. Man that hurt! :egads:

long tall smiley said:
my chair is missing a support screw. My desk is falling apart. My computer has a powersupply fan that hums in pain periodically. And its a pentium 3 500.

If I worked somewhere with a PC that bad, I'd bring my own in. That would drive me insane.

DigitalMocking said:
If I worked somewhere with a PC that bad, I'd bring my own in. That would drive me insane.
I'm not paid enough to do that.