Ontopic Dungeons & Dragons

whats the shadowrun system look like? I love the shadowrun world, but havent played in their system

whats the shadowrun system look like? I love the shadowrun world, but havent played in their system

it's silly. everything is d6s vs a difficulty which gets modified. if your firearms skill is 5 and your agility is 4 you roll 9d6 against the target's number which changes if they're moving, armored, behind cover, etc. 5s and 6s are a hit, everything else is ignored unless more than half are 1s in which case you glitch (critical failure)

you roll a stupid number of d6s

mXnnC.jpg

I love the setting but the d20 system makes much more sense

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
A cyberpunk game like that would draw me right in.

it's neat because it presumes that governments have essentially ceased to exist and the world is controlled by globe spanning mega-corps that routinely hire mercenaries to steal trade secrets and murder each other

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
it's silly. everything is d6s vs a difficulty which gets modified. if your firearms skill is 5 and your agility is 4 you roll 9d6 against the target's number which changes if they're moving, armored, behind cover, etc. 5s and 6s are a hit, everything else is ignored unless more than half are 1s in which case you glitch (critical failure)

you roll a stupid number of d6s

mXnnC.jpg

I love the setting but the d20 system makes much more sense

so which dice company made up this game?

@fly @APRIL

I encourage one of you to include brewing brewmeisting brewmeistering in the next character you build.

my last sorcerer, Bismo Funyons, was only adventuring as an excuse to travel around the world collecting different kinds of tobacco and establishing supply chains for the tobacco empire he planned on building once the illegitimate king was deposed

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and fly
@fly @APRIL

I encourage one of you to include brewing brewmeisting brewmeistering in the next character you build.

my last sorcerer, Bismo Funyons, was only adventuring as an excuse to travel around the world collecting different kinds of tobacco and establishing supply chains for the tobacco empire he planned on building once the illegitimate king was deposed
My character will be roaming the rhelm looking for the ale that's rumored to make you burp, fart, and cum at the same time.

@fly @APRIL

Fuck yes, and we gotta brew at the same time. @Wessels go go go