Drool's Boy is here!!!!!!

Very cute kid. So how does this total life change feel to you? Excited? You sound like a proud father already.

Still can't believe you made a baby. DROOL MADE A BABY.... omg quick divide by zero because weirdness would be easier to take.

His name is James
You can come visit anytime
Please dont eat my child

:heart:

i don't EAT children. i just nibble them. :heart:

he really is adorable. i love that bottom lip that creases in from the weight of his cheeks. and those little wrist wrinkles. oooooh i can just SMELL that beebee!!

yeah, how does it feel? i mean, do you just look at him and cry? it's so overwhelming!!! omg i'm going to cry!!!

i'm really going to see what i can do about getting out to houston. my brother is possibly moving to alaska for a few years, and i'd like to see him before he goes. :(

picture.php

Ah, so cute!!!! I need a newborn baby to snuggle and hold and kiss, but then I want to give him back at bedtime.

Congrats! Oh, oh, I am close by now!! Jealous Thorny? ;)

But mojo, you are petite woman. 10.5 lbs? My cousins were at least 11 lbs each, but their mother is quite a large and robust woman. I feel sorry for Drool's late night emissions :(

did the bebe look like a hairy mass of poop and anger?

One of the nurses commented that she was surprised he wasnt born with a beard and a harley tshirt:fly:

well, the first night home was a challege. he let us sleep about an hour at a time before being fussy about something or other. Mom was up with him most of the night, and I got up with him about 530 so she could get some sleep.
Shes still pretty beat up and needs the rest, but shes been a trooper so far.

Dave, if youre in the area , let me know and well all get together for lunch or something, Im off work all week.

One of the nurses commented that she was surprised he wasnt born with a beard and a harley tshirt:fly:

well, the first night home was a challege. he let us sleep about an hour at a time before being fussy about something or other. Mom was up with him most of the night, and I got up with him about 530 so she could get some sleep.
Shes still pretty beat up and needs the rest, but shes been a trooper so far.

Dave, if youre in the area , let me know and well all get together for lunch or something, Im off work all week.

:( :heart: i wish i were there to help out!! believe me, when i'm around babies, mothers have to beg for them back. :fly: hey...i'm lookin' for a job...you up for a lady with two chirren comin' in to hold the baby while you and mojo sleep...wash, cook, and clean? :hi2u:

Congrats! Oh, oh, I am close by now!! Jealous Thorny? ;)

But mojo, you are petite woman. 10.5 lbs? My cousins were at least 11 lbs each, but their mother is quite a large and robust woman. I feel sorry for Drool's late night emissions :(

did you move??? yes, i'm jealous!!