Drool's Boy is here!!!!!!

One of the nurses commented that she was surprised he wasnt born with a beard and a harley tshirt:fly:

well, the first night home was a challege. he let us sleep about an hour at a time before being fussy about something or other. Mom was up with him most of the night, and I got up with him about 530 so she could get some sleep.
Shes still pretty beat up and needs the rest, but shes been a trooper so far.

Dave, if youre in the area , let me know and well all get together for lunch or something, Im off work all week.

I am in the area. Give me a call whenever.

So the boys peed on my twice already
Would it be wrong of me to pee back on him to show how unpleasant it is?

LOL!!!!

I got peed on so much with Ky, luckily I had learned by the time Ian came along. Make sure to cover it up while you change the diaper, just through a wet wipe over him, then use it for one last wipe before quickly moving it and putting the diaper on.

omg you are going to have soooo much fun potty training with cheerios and froot loops in the potty. :fly:

Is Grey potty trained? I haven't attempted the standing up with Ian, but he's got it sitting down really well, well, until we attempt to put clothes on and go someplace.

Is Grey potty trained? I haven't attempted the standing up with Ian, but he's got it sitting down really well, well, until we attempt to put clothes on and go someplace.

hell no. i haven't even tried it yet. i don't want to do it more than a week, so i'm going to wait till he's 4 1/2.

besides, he's the last one i'll have in a diaper, and i'll cry every day at the absence of hearing a crinkly diaper. :(

drool3174.jpg