Drive Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can never seem to ask a fucking question without being ripped a new one, even ontopic doesnt help

shits gettin old

With all due respect, I think you're getting upset when your expectations of an answer aren't being met. As soon as someone has an opposing position to yours, you immediately get defensive, start arguing, and won't listen to anyone, even when (at times) you know you may be wrong.

My suggestion for happy posting is to honestly evaluate people's positions (in this thread and elsewhere), and only then reply. I think it would save you a ton of aggravation in the long run.

Remember: The internet is full of sharks. Never let them smell the blood of your aggravation, because everyone will lunge in for a bite.

Editor's note: I wrote this about an hour ago, but was pulled into a meeting and couldn't submit it. I hope its still relevant.

With all due respect, I think you're getting upset when your expectations of an answer aren't being met. As soon as someone has an opposing position to yours, you immediately get defensive, start arguing, and won't listen to anyone, even when (at times) you know you may be wrong.

My suggestion for happy posting is to honestly evaluate people's positions (in this thread and elsewhere), and only then reply. I think it would save you a ton of aggravation in the long run.

Remember: The internet is full of sharks. Never let them smell the blood of your aggravation, because everyone will lunge in for a bite.

Editor's note: I wrote this about an hour ago, but was pulled into a meeting and couldn't submit it. I hope its still relevant.

you're face isn't relevant

Last edited:

ah, come on dude

you own this place so theres not much I can say in my defense but there is no need to point out like I am going to make some jackass move for asking a simple question about a car commercial i saw. A simple, "those places are a ripoff" would have done and you even added that to make sure you were actually "ontopic". I dont feel that I was wrong for getting pissed about the asshole statement in an ontopic thread. Sure I will apologize, I am tired and I probably didnt have to get that far into it but it seems as if its daily.

I openly admitted that I have had financial problems and tax problems, sadly I didnt know it would be such a shock to everyone. Like people have never been in my situation before. It eats at me when every time I make a simple comment I get demeaned for having financial troubles. I didnt say I was gonna go buy a car at this place today, so why act like I am going to? Again, I am sorry for getting so pissy but it is just not needed. I come here to be happy and escape, not get judged on every single question I ask. That is all I have really been getting and yes, its gotten annoying.

best advice homie: save up and pay cash. suck it up. it sux i'm sure. but with your previous problems they gonna' rape you in interest no matter where you go. save and pay cash. or borrow from someone you know (fam?) and pay them back interest free. though friends and family don't mix well with loans.

mingle out. start the second 2/3 of my day. bang.

Best advice ever. Seriously.

My car I paid for in cash... no car payments is seriously worth it.

AC is a must in Florida period. OMG think about having a black car with leather seats. That could kill someone...

AC is a must in Florida period. OMG think about having a black car with leather seats. That could kill someone...

lol yeah I did :o it had AC though

also had a red audi with black leather seats and no AC

broken radiator, too. made me hate the long lights on 19 with the burning passion of a thousand suns

lol yeah I did :o it had AC though

also had a red audi with black leather seats and no AC

broken radiator, too. made me hate the long lights on 19 with the burning passion of a thousand suns

This is why I am looking for an old Jeep Wrangler at least if it doesnt have AC I can take the top off. Just have to worry about stopping at lights, burn alive

I am good at making payments, bad at self budgeting

I'm about to get all financial on you. (But its what I like and am studying in school :p)

Car payments with tacked on interest is not financially wise. If you want the best bang for your buck, pay with cash.

America does have the "gimmies" now now now. If we do not have the cash for it, do not finance it. That is a good rule of thumb to forever stay out of debt.

There is good debt... well not good, but okay debt. Such as school and occasionally house debt depending on the situation. Credit cards, car payments, etc is bad debt. Stay far away from these as possible.

I know it sucks not having a nice car, but look at fly. He has a car without payments and that fucking rocks.

I'm about to get all financial on you. (But its what I like and am studying in school :p)

Car payments with tacked on interest is not financially wise. If you want the best bang for your buck, pay with cash.

America does have the "gimmies" now now now. If we do not have the cash for it, do not finance it. That is a good rule of thumb to forever stay out of debt.

There is good debt... well not good, but okay debt. Such as school and occasionally house debt depending on the situation. Credit cards, car payments, etc is bad debt. Stay far away from these as possible.

I know it sucks not having a nice car, but look at fly. He has a car without payments and that fucking rocks.

Yeah, you missed my point. I am good at making payments, bad at saving actual cash :fly:

As much as I say I would love to save up the cash, I know myself pretty well and it would just be a lie. Like I have done the last couple months...

I shouldnt say that though now I will never hear the end of being a shitty saver :p

you can buy houses with magic beans these days? SWEET :D

You can save and buy a house. Neat!

Its not realistic for everyone, but there is a story of a guy who made 60k a year out of college who lived on only 30k a year and saved the rest.

After eight years he could buy a 240k house cash. I admire that guy.

Yeah, you missed my point. I am good at making payments, bad at saving actual cash :fly:

As much as I say I would love to save up the cash, I know myself pretty well and it would just be a lie. Like I have done the last couple months...

I shouldnt say that though now I will never hear the end of being a shitty saver :p

You are a bad saver because you let yourself be a bad saver. It is not who you are, but who you are letting yourself be.

:heart: Don't hate

You are a bad saver because you let yourself be a bad saver. It is not who you are, but who you are letting yourself be.

:heart: Don't hate

there was nothing hateful in there and I have always shown my appreciation for insight like this, dont take my pissyness wrong. I got pissy cause I got accused of making a dumbass decision when I just asked a question about something I didnt know. :heart:

I am a bad saver cause i let myself, yup, I know. Its very hard for me to hang out at the house though, much easier when you have a SO. Then again women always cost money so thats not really an option either :p

Status
Not open for further replies.