Don Vito & fly - same person?

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
13,322
2
0
39
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
InnerMuse said:
Perhaps i can give some female insight...

I agree with WAW, it's not a matter of keeping score; it's relitive to how it gets brought up in conversation. I will admit, I have and most likely will continue to make comments about the people I've slept with. I have only ever mentioned the uber odd things (example: panty sniffers and sock stuffers) but I don't normally mention names. I usully mention such things out of sheer curiosity in hopes of understanding why people do these things and to find out if I am the rare female who encounters these oddities in sexual behavior. The only time I bring up anything out of the aforementioned context is when I'm pointing out a sleezball and having him earn a black mark in the Companion's Registry.

Hmmmmmm, I guess I am a prude, hahahaha, yeah right.


Please dont tell people about my sock stuffing habbits



edit: shit
 

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
75,870
25,937
1,323
Marklar
₥62,074
Steam
mattressfish
BeeRad said:
hahaha, i doubt that, although fem. you are a good looking guy:drool:


Fly, in the past have you felt the need to run and tell your friends???
never. i like the gorilla cookie chicks. ya know, the chicks who you could slam their heads into some cookie dough and the shit would come out looking like gorillas.
 

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
13,322
2
0
39
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
fly said:
never. i like the gorilla cookie chicks. ya know, the chicks who you could slam their heads into some cookie dough and the shit would come out looking like gorillas.

BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH


like a dump truck full of pigs!

Foogly

Moogly

Boogly

godammooofoogly - GOD DAM YOU MOTHER FAWKING UGLY :fly:
 

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
75,870
25,937
1,323
Marklar
₥62,074
Steam
mattressfish
shawndavid said:
At least they don't cheat...no options.
Or so you think...

I remember playing the trumpet in high school band. This deaf kid join and started playing too. I thought to myself, "There is no way this kid can play better than me." Shortly after that, I sat last chair in the trumpet section, much worse than the deaf kid who was now 2nd to last. :(
 

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
14,850
0
0
Marklar
₥0
fly said:
Or so you think...

I remember playing the trumpet in high school band. This deaf kid join and started playing too. I thought to myself, "There is no way this kid can play better than me." Shortly after that, I sat last chair in the trumpet section, much worse than the deaf kid who was now 2nd to last. :(



I played the cornet during most of my education aside from highschool. I still have my trumpet. :fly:
 

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
I played a tonal bass drum my first year of hs and then went to tenors (quints) for my last three as a band geek. I played all of the bell-types (marimba, glock, bells, etc), piano, timpani and obviously any percussion other than those that weren't pitched in symphonic.

I want to get a marimba and timpani and shit when we get a place with more space for a regular studio. I've always wanted to try the steel drums and learn the guitar, but time is a hard thing to come by anymore.
 

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
2,619
0
0
45
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
BeeRad said:
But why the need to run and tell anyone about your relations??? you know what I am saying? I mean is it because you accomplished something and you are proud of your kill??? (not directed at you)

To me when people are bragging like that it reminds me of my cat bringing lizards to the slider.

IS Shawn bragging again about our sexlife? Damn it! I thought that was supposed to stay between us and the Fly Family. :(
 

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
2,619
0
0
45
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
shawndavid said:
I played a tonal bass drum my first year of hs and then went to tenors (quints) for my last three as a band geek. I played all of the bell-types (marimba, glock, bells, etc), piano, timpani and obviously any percussion other than those that weren't pitched in symphonic.

I want to get a marimba and timpani and shit when we get a place with more space for a regular studio. I've always wanted to try the steel drums and learn the guitar, but time is a hard thing to come by anymore.

If you're getting a band room addition with drums, bells and shit when we build our new house; I'm definatly getting a shelter for homeless animals.:D