Don Vito & fly - same person?

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
'Viva La Bam' uncle held on sex charges

LAKEWOOD, Colorado (AP) -- Reality television's Vincent "Don Vito" Margera, uncle of "Viva La Bam" star Bam Margera, was held without bond Saturday on a charge of sexual assault on a child.

Margera, 50, was arrested Friday night after a skateboarding event at a Lakewood mall. He is accused of two incidents of sexual assault on a child, city spokeswoman Stacie Oulton said. She said the charges involved inappropriate touching.

The MTV show "Viva La Bam" focuses largely on Bam Margera playing practical jokes on his parents and uncle, whose dialogue is often unintelligible.

Vincent Margera came to Colorado to film promotional material for ManiaTV.com, which first reported his arrest. ManiaTV.com founder Drew Massey said Margera had finished his work before the arrest.

Bam Margera, a professional skateboarder, was not with his uncle on the trip.

I think anyone who makes a living by or through MTV or pop culture in general should be shot and set on fire. That includes anyone whose relatives do the same. That should help set my eugenics program in motion...

Sarcasmo said:
I think anyone who makes a living by or through MTV or pop culture in general should be shot and set on fire. That includes anyone whose relatives do the same. That should help set my eugenics program in motion...

Bam started out with the CKY videos with not much of a plan to make a killing on it. They were mostly sold at little skate shops or downloaded online. Johnny Knoxville(who was never funny in CKY) got all the fame and glory for Jackass which was just a spoof off the CKY videos. I was and am happy to see that Bam started making his money off of Viva La Bam. He brought something good to a far to ghetto MTV generation, IMO

BeeRad said:
Bam started out with the CKY videos with not much of a plan to make a killing on it. They were mostly sold at little skate shops or downloaded online. Johnny Knoxville(who was never funny in CKY) got all the fame and glory for Jackass which was just a spoof off the CKY videos. I was and am happy to see that Bam started making his money off of Viva La Bam. He brought something good to a far to ghetto MTV generation, IMO

Dude. The guy, like his friends, is a moron who does moronic things on camera which then get broadcast to other morons, elsewhere. The thing I don't get about so many people these days is why they think stupid translates to funny. I'm just saying that I think you just gave this dumbass about 16 million times more credit than he deserves. Because at the end of the day he's still a guy who makes a living acting like a retarded douchebag. Literally. He acts like he is retarded.

Sarcasmo said:
Dude. The guy, like his friends, is a moron who does moronic things on camera which then get broadcast to other morons, elsewhere. The thing I don't get about so many people these days is why they think stupid translates to funny. I'm just saying that I think you just gave this dumbass about 16 million times more credit than he deserves. Because at the end of the day he's still a guy who makes a living acting like a retarded douchebag. Literally. He acts like he is retarded.

I'd be highly surprised if it was acting at all

Sarcasmo said:

Its modern slapstick comedy. If you dont find it funny, well you dont find it funny. You must hate the Three Stooges and Charlie Chaplin right?

BeeRad said:
Its modern slapstick comedy. If you dont find it funny, well you dont find it funny. You must hate the Three Stooges and Charlie Chaplin right?

Charlie Chaplin and the Three Stooges never filled their family member's cars with dead fish and cow shit, or ran into their bathrooms screaming while they were taking a crap and punched them in the face for no reason before running out again laughing like monkeys. It's stupid, it's insulting to your intelligence, and it isn't funny. And it's not 'modern slapstick'. Slapstick takes talent and comedic timing. It's hard to make slapstick work. This lameness is chaotic retardation. It's basically short attention span theater for the ADD morons of America.

Sarcasmo said:
Charlie Chaplin and the Three Stooges never filled their family member's cars with dead fish and cow shit, or ran into their bathrooms screaming while they were taking a crap and punched them in the face for no reason before running out again laughing like monkeys. It's stupid, it's insulting to your intelligence, and it isn't funny. And it's not 'modern slapstick'. Slapstick takes talent and comedic timing. It's hard to make slapstick work. This lameness is chaotic retardation. It's basically short attention span theater for the ADD morons of America.

Well then I guess I must be an "ADD moron" cause I enjoy it and it makes me laugh. Not everything funny has to be Political and/or Intelligent in my books. Personally I could care less what makes me laugh, it made me happy. If you made me laugh by doing outragous stuff to your parents, then BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Sincerely,
ADD Moron

BeeRad said:
So a horse walks into a bar, bartender says "so why the long face".

:crickets:

That's actually one of my favorite jokes, and I was going to close my humor snob post with it. :fly:

Sarcasmo said:

BTW...

How much talent does it take to hit someone in the face with a pie and walk into doors :fly:

but I do see what your saying, kinda, lol

Sarcasmo said:
That's actually one of my favorite jokes, and I was going to close my humor snob post with it. :fly:

haha

Everytime I hear it I think of Topper Harley and Renata from Hot Shots but then again you prolly hated that movie.

WILL FARREL ROCKS :fly: