Doggy blog

April23 said:
So... did you chase Candy around the house with your shit hand?

LOL - after he washed his hands like three times he did. Well, not really chase - but he tried to touch me with it.

it took him like three minutes to spit out what had happened; he just kept saying OMG this is so fucking disgusting.

Candy said:
LOL - after he washed his hands like three times he did. Well, not really chase - but he tried to touch me with it.

it took him like three minutes to spit out what had happened; he just kept saying OMG this is so fucking disgusting.
SHAWN YOUR HANDS ARE STILL DIRTY, WASH THEM

/ocd

ceiling fly said:

/ocd

:lol:

One of my cats was sitting on my lap the other night, and the little bastard farted on me. Then when he got up to leave (he wont sit in his own stench) , there was a goddamn poo stain on my jeans. Yes, the fucker sharted on me.
He is now verboten from lap-sitting:mad:

Drool-Boy said:
One of my cats was sitting on my lap the other night, and the little bastard farted on me. Then when he got up to leave (he wont sit in his own stench) , there was a goddamn poo stain on my jeans. Yes, the fucker sharted on me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Drool-Boy said:

I hope you realize how fucking funny this really is. I'm talking grandchild-caliber storytelling.

Drool-Boy said:

this is why i don't have animals. every time an animal sits down, they lift up their tails and put their ASSHOLES right on the carpet, or the bed, or the couch, or the PILLOW. NO THANK YOU. i'll just make sure to have friends with petting zoos. wait till pandora catches on to this and starts charging admission.

Thorn Bird said:
this is why i don't have animals. every time an animal sits down, they lift up their tails and put their ASSHOLES right on the carpet, or the bed, or the couch, or the PILLOW. NO THANK YOU. i'll just make sure to have friends with petting zoos. wait till pandora catches on to this and starts charging admission.
And yet you let fly over? :confused:

Doesn't his, like, drape over the arm of the sofa?

Thorn Bird said:

Their assholes are pretty clean, considering that they lick them constantly.

Drool-Boy said:

My Cat sprayed my buddy one time, funniest shit I think I have ever seen. Of course he was the first person to smell it and being such good friends we let him think we couldnt smell it. 2 hours later when he noticed noone in a 10 foot radius of him we broke down and told him :fly:

Drool-Boy said:
omfg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Laughing to the point of tears

hahahhahahahaa

I took my dog for a walk last night and when I came home I felt something crawling on my arm... it was a freakin tick! I got a freaking TICK from walking my dog. I took it to the kitchen and burned it with fire. I'm never walking my dog in my neighborhood ever again.

Thorn Bird said:
It's okay, they usually lick their butt holes clean after every use.

ChikkenNoodul said:
And yet you let fly over? :confused:

Doesn't his, like, drape over the arm of the sofa?

i make sure april cleans him first. betcha didn't know that monkeys have such clean tongues, didja?