Doggy blog

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
I would like to share a story from last night during Tropical Storm Alberto's wrath.

It's my job to take the dogs out before bed for their last pee break. At this point last night the downpour had abated in favor of a light drip. Our backyard is not completely enclosed so, while the older two dogs can run free, we clip Willie to a lead which is itself clipped to a rotini-shaped anchor embedded in the ground.

Usually the end of the lead is fully extended onto the deck when we go to tie him up because he waits for us to come get him from the fully extended point. Well, when he was last unclipped it was done from a full extension in the opposite direction on which the ground cover is leaves and lava rock.

I couldn't see the dark lead on the ground so I went to the anchor and, with my right hand on Willie's collar, began one-handedly pullilng the lead towards me, slowly inching my way to the end where the clip is. My left hand during this is now collecting the bits of leaves and dirt stuck to the lead as it drags on the wet ground towards me.

I finally get the clip and hook it on to Willie's collar and go to relieve myself from the back of the deck. I have Willie's leash in my right hand and pull down the waistband of my skivvies with my left. I wanted to see how much leaf debris was on my hand so I set the leash down on the arm rail of the deck and switched holding my waistband to my right hand. I look at my left and see what appears to be a dog poo mush all over my palm and fingers. I'm immediately fucking disgusted because I just had that hand next to Mini Mayor McCheese - I check him out and he's doo doo free.

Now...I look back at my poo hand and see something that looks like an aphid shuffling around atop a small mound of dookie on my left ring finger. Given the fact that there's shit on my hand an aphid or other insect is the least of my concerns. So I look a little closer as he appears to be doing a little dance like a cobra ascending from a basket. Wait...that isn't an aphid...it's a fucking maggot.

Oddly enough I didn't make a sound though I was completely mortified.

Thanks for your time.

Sarcasmo said:
Maggots are amazing things, actually. Study up on them. I think they're fascinating.
Tapeworms are amazing too. Doesnt mean I want to touch them.

Sarcasmo said:
Maggots are amazing things, actually. Study up on them. I think they're fascinating.
They do really neat things in a healthcare setting, other than that they ARE FUCKING GROSS. Well, even in a healthcare setting they are gross.

i fapped..

good story, i rated it a 5!!!!

i'm gonna read it again in a few minutes.. undoubtedly fap

AAAHHH damnit.. didnt take a few minutes. just thinking about it.. uuhh :drool:

ceiling fly said:
They do really neat things in a healthcare setting, other than that they ARE FUCKING GROSS. Well, even in a healthcare setting they are gross.

All I know is that they will completely clean a wound AND they taste like peanuts. Can't ask for more than that, really.

Speaking of poo eaters...we have a gel bait at work for roach infestations. This stuff is good to 8 generations as roaches eat each others' shit. This means that a roach can eat the bait, shit it out, another eats the shit, shits it out, and another and another up to eight powers until the volatility is lost.

Mmmmm...

shawndavid said:
Speaking of poo eaters...we have a gel bait at work for roach infestations. This stuff is good to 8 generations as roaches eat each others' shit. This means that a roach can eat the bait, shit it out, another eats the shit, shits it out, and another and another up to eight powers until the volatility is lost.

Mmmmm...

that's awesome.

shawndavid said:

Mmmmm...

It's like Drool's family reunions.