Thread Does UF do a fantasy football league?

I'll try.
Apparently many of these folk started out on a forum called nonewbs.
Apparently Jim got himself banned.
As I understand it the forum died and was recently resurrected?
In any case, poor Jim can't get his username.
#cockblocked
have no interest in joining yet

went over there to check it out

someone from here is signed up as me and keeps using the "#obsessed" schtick

proving they are, in fact, obsessed with me.

so laughable.

This is just sad.

I'll bet you signed up there, and then came over here to say you didn't sigh up there just to then run over to xerq saying "i don't care but someone else did it' just so you can deny how much of a self obsessed attention whore you are

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
This is just sad.

I'll bet you signed up there, and then came over here to say you didn't sigh up there just to then run over to xerq saying "i don't care but someone else did it' just so you can deny how much of a self obsessed attention whore you are

Now I'm interested.

Sounds like an episode of Soap. Confused? You will be.

This is just sad.

now that you posted something this stupid.....wouldn't be surprised if it's you. in fact, it kinda makes sense.

I know with 100% certainty it's someone who posts here

Sign up for a forum, claim you're not the person that signed up, whine about it. Weird how that happens.

Just like JCC always seems to come out of nowhere every time the 3 chins picture gets posted.

Coincidences are funny things.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Duke
now that you posted something this stupid.....wouldn't be surprised if it's you. in fact, it kinda makes sense.

I know with 100% certainty it's someone who posts here

I have way better things to do with my time. This really does sound like yet another one of your desperate and numerous bids for attention.

Oh look, I posted a joke pic about Darth Handsome, so obviously I must be going to sign up at FBK because JCC logic...

fucking retard.