Thread Does UF do a fantasy football league?

Also, in case nobody's mentioned it, fantasy football is the equivalent of a 35 year-old throat fucking his teddy bear, then drizzling a cumswap out of the polyfill stuffing.

#notrealcotton

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Also, in case nobody's mentioned it, fantasy football is the equivalent of a 35 year-old throat fucking his teddy bear, then drizzling a cumswap out of the polyfill stuffing.

#notrealcotton

If Fantasy Football is like throat fucking a teddy bear, then Teddy better open wide because here I come.

DqjcT6S.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL

#notrealcotton

If Fantasy Football is like throat fucking a teddy bear, then Teddy better open wide because here I come.

DqjcT6S.jpg

Jimmy & Wickie are two of my favorite forum dwellers of all time. You'll like them too.
I want to bone both of them but i haven't conjured up the courage to put the plan in motion yet.

Are we talking Bawana Rik and Kwassik69 levels of likeability here? Couldn't cope with another slobake though.