Ontopic Does anyone here give a flip about star signs?

I'm cancer as well. So is IBWIP. So is my sister. Her husband is Aries. I've only noticed through dating that I don't get along with Aquarius and Capricorn. I like them, I just can't live with them. My best friend is an Aries. She drives me nuts too.

I'm cancer as well. So is IBWIP. So is my sister. Her husband is Aries. I've only noticed through dating that I don't get along with Aquarius and Capricorn. I like them, I just can't live with them. My best friend is an Aries. She drives me nuts too.

Bunch of Cancer ladies on this board, cool. :) I don't get along with dating Pisces because they're way too mad for me. Can't date Capricorns either, they're a bit too snooty for my liking. I like Virgo's and mid-Cancers. I dated a very early Cancer once and he was way too emotional.

I'm supposed to be matched perfectly with Gemini's, but the very dualistic nature of a gemini drives me fucking batshit.

I have no idea what that means in the grand scheme of things.

I'm supposed to be matched perfectly with Gemini's, but the very dualistic nature of a gemini drives me fucking batshit.

I have no idea what that means in the grand scheme of things.

well, you have two hands, so...