Do you want this woman building your home?

Bubbles

Flaccid Member
May 24, 2005
i cannot divulge this informatin
Marklar
₥0
My boss just set the microwave on fire.............AGAIN

My office is lierally 3 feet from the door to the kitchen and there is a haze of smoke wafting through this entire place. Not to mention the horrible smell that doesn't quite leave my office for a few days. Last time, she put a steak sandwich wrapped in tin foil, then wrapped in paper, in there for 50 minutes. WTF? There were little pieces of charred paper floating through the office for days and the microwave had to be replaced from the all the scorching from the tin foil. This time she burned a hot pocket....it takes 1:30 to cook this thing and she had it in there for 5 minutes. How in this day and age does anyone not know how to use a microwave properly?? :tard:

Bubbles said:
Oops, I did it again
I made you believe
we're more than just friends
oh baby
it might seem like a crush
but it doesn't mean that I'm serious
cause to lose all my senses
that is just so typically me

FlamingGlory said:
I made you believe
we're more than just friends
oh baby
it might seem like a crush
but it doesn't mean that I'm serious
cause to lose all my senses
that is just so typically me
Never expected that out of you...

:elfpenis:

Bubbles said:
No excuse for her stupidity

I don't know if it's my last day or not yet

Sales person....no - Vice President

OMFG - she needs to be FIRED tommorow.

But between the two owners and this VP I'd leave right now if I were you. You could get a job just about anywhere were you don't make enough to afford to pay your car insurance.

gottoys? said:
OMFG - she needs to be FIRED tommorow.

But between the two owners and this VP I'd leave right now if I were you. You could get a job just about anywhere were you don't make enough to afford to pay your car insurance.

Fired ???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

She's part owner and my cousin - making her the majority owner's neice. I don't see her going anywhere. :fly: