Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Do you see what I see?

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by Nyx, Oct 21, 2004.

1. Radiology dept. did some major overhauling and new construction recently, so they are having a grand opening. Dunno why a grand opening is necessary, but that's not my department. Anyway, they have these posters all over the hospital, with details about dates and times below this pic:

[​IMG]

Am I the only one who thinks of goatse? :confused:

My coworkers wondered why I was laughing at the poster :fly:

2. Missing a ring but sure :p

And maybe you should expose your co-workers to it so they know why you are laughing.

3. Ahahahahahaha 'Grand Opening' and 'Goatse'

4. Oh, no, I'm not gonna introduce them to goatse, they already think I'm weird enough :lol:

5. I'm proud to say that I haven't looked at it enough to know there even was a ring.

:barf:

6. I never noticed the ring until a *friend* :rolleyes: of mine sent me a goatse PM the other day :lol:

7. don't lie. EVERYONE knows there's a ring.

8. When I read the title, it made me think of a Christmas song.... but when I saw that picture BAM! instant goatse...... :(

9. all it took for me was seeing the thumbs.

10. Sorry about that :fly:

At least it wasn't the real thing. There is nothing quite like getting a goatse PM, opening it at work, and closing it reeeeeally quick and making sure no one was looking over my shoulder :eek:

11. But...

But...

Okay, fine. I forgot I was wearing it that day.

I mean, I uh, I knew there was a ring. You got me. :shifty:

12. Shit yeah, that was like the second question I had "Dude, I wonder if he's married"

13. It's alright.

Luckily for me, it doesn't seem that anyone really cares for me in "that special way" enough to send a goatse PM. Of course, just admitting that on an open forum is pretty much an invite too........

14. I didn't think anyone *cared* enough about me either :lol:

Fortunately I'm not a person who takes such a confession as an invitation...

:shifty:

15. I'm sure only time will tell :fly:

16. I would honestly hope people here are more original than that! :fly:

17. Yeah, more *creative*. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

18. this is why I don't open most of my pms.

19. At least on here though.

20. That would be the wiser course of action, but in this case curiosity compelled me. As they say "curiosity killed the cat" :fly:

It was OK though, payback came later :lol: