Do you see what I see?

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0
Radiology dept. did some major overhauling and new construction recently, so they are having a grand opening. Dunno why a grand opening is necessary, but that's not my department. Anyway, they have these posters all over the hospital, with details about dates and times below this pic:

thumbsup.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks of goatse? :confused:

My coworkers wondered why I was laughing at the poster :fly:

Coqui said:
Missing a ring but sure :p

And maybe you should expose your co-workers to it so they know why you are laughing.

Oh, no, I'm not gonna introduce them to goatse, they already think I'm weird enough :lol:

Coqui said:
Missing a ring but sure :p

And maybe you should expose your co-workers to it so they know why you are laughing.

I'm proud to say that I haven't looked at it enough to know there even was a ring.

:barf:

BigDov said:
When I read the title, it made me think of a Christmas song.... but when I saw that picture BAM! instant goatse...... :(

Sorry about that :fly:

At least it wasn't the real thing. There is nothing quite like getting a goatse PM, opening it at work, and closing it reeeeeally quick and making sure no one was looking over my shoulder :eek:

CletusJones said:
don't lie. EVERYONE knows there's a ring.

But...

But...

Okay, fine. I forgot I was wearing it that day.

I mean, I uh, I knew there was a ring. You got me. :shifty:

dreamwalker said:
Sorry about that :fly:

At least it wasn't the real thing. There is nothing quite like getting a goatse PM, opening it at work, and closing it reeeeeally quick and making sure no one was looking over my shoulder :eek:

It's alright.

Luckily for me, it doesn't seem that anyone really cares for me in "that special way" enough to send a goatse PM. Of course, just admitting that on an open forum is pretty much an invite too........

BigDov said:
It's alright.

Luckily for me, it doesn't seem that anyone really cares for me in "that special way" enough to send a goatse PM. Of course, just admitting that on an open forum is pretty much an invite too........

I didn't think anyone *cared* enough about me either :lol:

Fortunately I'm not a person who takes such a confession as an invitation...

:shifty:

Onnotangu said:
this is why I don't open most of my pms.

That would be the wiser course of action, but in this case curiosity compelled me. As they say "curiosity killed the cat" :fly:

It was OK though, payback came later :lol: