Do you guyz still play online games with each other?

People he plays against are his level, which is crazy good. He knows all the tricks/skills including bunny hopping in 1.6 and source.

See that's my problem with pro play. It stops being a game and becomes a "how many game/physicis holes can we exploit to win" situation. I hate playing with people who play that way.

People he plays against are his level, which is crazy good. He knows all the tricks/skills including bunny hopping in 1.6 and source.

No one bunny hops in CAL or CPL for CS. If they do, you'll notice their team ain't winning either.

You lose all accuracy while in the air and you have to wait a second for your reticle to calm down before you can shoot accurately when you land. Anyone that bunny hops is usually an instant kill for me.

Knyte...

After playing last night I went and reconfigured my config settings and smoothed out the game play to almost perfect. I can either walk you through it tonight or pass you the website I used "Caseys Config". It brought me up to around 60fps on my shit machine(was getting 15fps) but it also made game play much easier.

Coqui - We were on at around 9ish, I had to drive down to see my parents last night cause of company in town. I'll be on tonight though.

Hawk -
There is much better things you can use your auto launch settings for such as heapsize and setting it to -gl. Those 2 things alone will allocate your ram(heapsize) and make sure that it stays in opengl mode. Also if you match your screen size with your desktop screen size it will up your fps and make the game much cleaner. I could go on for another hour, lol

See that's my problem with pro play. It stops being a game and becomes a "how many game/physicis holes can we exploit to win" situation. I hate playing with people who play that way.

I am not sure what you mean by "holes to exploit" but if you are talking about fixing your config file and launch options you need to give it a whirl. Setting the game up to match your machine perfectly is one of the joys of CS:S. Most games do not give you the option of easily optimizing the game to your specific computer. I can barely run source but after a couple things like turning off ragdoll physics(no dead bodies) and setting my heapsize(ram using) it acts as if I am on a normal up to date computer. It is something you should check out.

:fly::fly::fly::fly:

Bunny hoping should never be used in game play unless you are certain nobody is around, as coqui said, you will get blown away.

Also I have to back up Coqui on what he said about being good, most good players hold at the least a 3:1 kdr.

You wanna see some good players then check out TruGrit. The server is always full and 80% of the players are regular CAL season players. I find myself yelling "hacker" all the time and its only because yes, they are that good.

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950 on a Dell latitude d620

Id ont know much about that graphics card but your laptop is the exact same as my desktop. With little tweaks to your css config and changing some settings it will run with 0 problems. It would take about 20 minutes to get you running on Source without a problem.

:fly::fly::fly::fly:

Bunny hoping should never be used in game play unless you are certain nobody is around, as coqui said, you will get blown away.

Also I have to back up Coqui on what he said about being good, most good players hold at the least a 3:1 kdr.

You wanna see some good players then check out TruGrit. The server is always full and 80% of the players are regular CAL season players. I find myself yelling "hacker" all the time and its only because yes, they are that good.

You can usually tell who is hacking simply by watching how they move around the map.

You can usually tell who is hacking simply by watching how they move around the map.

Mainly yes but when people are using wall hacks it is much harder to tell. It all depends on how good of a hacker they are. Some are almost impossible to tell unless you use that bullet/red line admin thing.

Mainly yes but when people are using wall hacks it is much harder to tell. It all depends on how good of a hacker they are. Some are almost impossible to tell unless you use that bullet/red line admin thing.

You can always tell. Just some are way more telling than others. Personally I view hackers as a new challenge for me

You can always tell. Just some are way more telling than others. Personally I view hackers as a new challenge for me

Play an Elite Bot server if you are looking for a challenge. 20 bots against however many people are in the room and the bots have AimBot enabled plus wall hacks. The only thing they cant see through is smoke and its the only way you can stay alive.

You obviously havent seen good hacker though if you think you can always tell just by watching them. Besides that bullet path admin anti cheat there is no way to tell by eye if someone has a aimbot with colored skins with it set to the chest/neck. Aimbots are now setup so you can set it to a scale of curve the bullet can/will take. Most hackers have that set on a slight angle for long distance shots, impossible for the plain eye to see.

Play an Elite Bot server if you are looking for a challenge. 20 bots against however many people are in the room and the bots have AimBot enabled plus wall hacks. The only thing they cant see through is smoke and its the only way you can stay alive.

You obviously havent seen good hacker though if you think you can always tell just by watching them. Besides that bullet path admin anti cheat there is no way to tell by eye if someone has a aimbot with colored skins with it set to the chest/neck. Aimbots are now setup so you can set it to a scale of curve the bullet can/will take. Most hackers have that set on a slight angle for long distance shots, impossible for the plain eye to see.

The only way I could tell was prefiring in locations people wouldn't normally prefire. They guy turned on a dime so it's not like he was wall tracing. I meant specifically the wallhacks

The only way I could tell was prefiring in locations people wouldn't normally prefire. They guy turned on a dime so it's not like he was wall tracing. I meant specifically the wallhacks

Oh, well yeah you can 90% of the time tell people are wall hacking. I have seen some in GunGame though that are so good they dont look with the mouse anymore but you can tell those guys too. They always hs you as you turn a corner or are waiting in odd spots with a knife, like in a clear opening so they can determine where to run at you from. Drives me nutz which is why I cant play on that server you showed me, nice maps, tons of hackers.

Hey Fly why dont you just do what you did last time and pick a game we can all play. I know even though I didnt really care for the game itself playing with everyong was a shitload of fun.

Its not the game, its the people and place ;)