• No

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • STFU wickie

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • no Im a cuntface

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
kXfykWT.jpg

The best theory yet of there being a higher power is that this is all a simulation.

now you're on my level of thought! so proud of you, girl. i'm on some elemental, shifted dimensions, string theory, error code corrected, universe shit. god to me is infinite intelligence. none of our technology is new or futuristic. just recycled knowledge that intelligent lifeforms discover. it eventually destroys the life support system and is then repeated.
our Alantis will replace the last one. the universe brings this intel, imo. ask and ye shall find

OR NOT, lol

Last edited:
now you're on my level of thought! so proud of you, girl. i'm on some elemental, shifted dimensions, string theory, error code corrected, universe shit. god to me is infinite intelligence. none of our technology is new or futuristic. just recycled knowledge that intelligent lifeforms discover. it eventually destroys the life support system and is then repeated.
our Alantis will replace the last one. the universe brings this intel, imo. ask and ye shall find

OR NOT, lol

OR NOT, lol

All this has happened before and all this will happen again

I have know idea if there's a God. I believe something had to create reality. I imagine the christian bible is made up of both truth and lies. We might know more if we figure out this dark matter and dark energy stuff. Maybe dark matter/energy is God or the after life. Maybe I can stop saying maybe when I'm dead.

I have know idea if there's a God. I believe something had to create reality. I imagine the christian bible is made up of both truth and lies. We might know more if we figure out this dark matter and dark energy stuff. Maybe dark matter/energy is God or the after life. Maybe I can stop saying maybe when I'm dead.

Maybe.