DJ Hero?

awww...i'd like to believe he's trying for harmless funnies. :eek:

between that remark and one he made in another thread, back to back, he was trying to be mean spirited, no doubt

I've never had a problem with elpie so I don't know what his deal is but whatev

I just assumed you went to strip clubs often

nope, I don't...in the past year a buddy of mine has dragged me out to a couple but beyond that, rarely ever of my own volition

nope, I don't...in the past year a buddy of mine has dragged me out to a couple but beyond that, rarely ever of my own volition

Once every couple of years it is actually my idea to go to the rippers. I cant even remember the last time I was at one...

Shawn and Amys Bachelor party I think

I like it when DJs try to convice everyone that they don't just press play on some software package and then stand there moving their hands around like they're doing something.

5234510404c31905.jpg

I like it when DJs try to convice everyone that they don't just press play on some software package and then stand there moving their hands around like they're doing something.

seen it many times. but real dj's dj.

disclaimer: there are certain gigs/events that it is uneccesary to do a whole lot of "mixing". in fact, sometimes it's just not possible. I am not going to say I've never played a mixx CD cause I have, plenty of times.

usually either daytime, early set, when other components of an event require my time, or I know it's a demographic that doesn't CARE about the mixing.

'waving their hands around' :fly: