DJ Hero?

seen it many times. but real dj's dj.

disclaimer: there are certain gigs/events that it is uneccesary to do a whole lot of "mixing". in fact, sometimes it's just not possible. I am not going to say I've never played a mixx CD cause I have, plenty of times.

usually either daytime, early set, when other components of an event require my time, or I know it's a demographic that doesn't CARE about the mixing.

'waving their hands around' :fly:

Ha! I knew it!

my brother, who is also expecting his first child, emailed me the other day about the time in a couple decades when our children would work together for the evil robots who controlled the world. :lol:

haha, I think you nailed it :fly:

Unfortunately for him, a DJ-800 was also sent back in time to thwart him

547bb44152ec5e.jpg

apparently he's having a bad day and thinks he can come take it out on me...sadly mistaken

if I'm having a bad day why the hell would I take it out on a random ass e-friend

this is the standard "w_a_w has a lot of money and women" joke that we all use on a frequent basis (note waw sys image above). you're just more sensitive to them today for some reason

so about that my dumpster dick sucking - does $100 sound good? ...

if I'm having a bad day why the hell would I take it out on a random ass e-friend

this is the standard "w_a_w has a lot of money and women" joke that we all use on a frequent basis (note waw sys image above). you're just more sensitive to them today for some reason

so about that my dumpster dick sucking - does $100 sound good? ...

my bad for overreacting then...you hit me twice back to back and the wording seemed to lack any sarcasm...peace <3

meet me behind the forum in 5

I need about 150 more posts before it gets to page 3 for me. I'll let you know if I agree though.

WE ALL USED TO JOKE LIKE THAT BACK ON GENMAY LOLOLOL U CHANGED THE DEFAULT PAGE SETTING LOLOLOLOL LEET LEET ^_^_^_^_^_^