Did I miss a rule?

G-Shock

Flaccid Member
Feb 25, 2009
Dallas
Marklar
₥0
Feel free to close and delete this. I just don't know who PM over it.

Any reason my Coke in the bathroom thread was locked? It seemed pretty useless to me.

it's a stupid thread rating system we have - 5 downvotes locks the thread

you'll notice most of mine get locked - we have some pretty petty members

Yeah in the top right there's a 'rate this thread' icon. You say whether you like the thread or not, if enough people think it's rubbish then it gets closed because of the amount of votes. It's a way of self-regulating. Some people think it's gay, but there are some occasional stupid threads. Not that I'm saying yours was one of them.

however, if the thread gets voted back up, it'll open again. it's basically an automatic system to take some of the load off the mods, and works based on thread ratings by users.

try and get past it G.

I almost left when I joined because I think the "old" members think it's "cool" to bash newbs. and close their threads. and be terds in general. which amazes me because I would think that new blood, more often than not, is a good thing.

but I think there's an air of "exclusivity" that people feel sometimes.

Yeah in the top right there's a 'rate this thread' icon. You say whether you like the thread or not, if enough people think it's rubbish then it gets closed because of the amount of votes. It's a way of self-regulating. Some people think it's gay, but there are some occasional stupid threads. Not that I'm saying yours was one of them.

OR...

A CRAPPY THREAD WOULD CLOSE ITSELF BECAUSE IT WOULD FALL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE BOARD IF NO ONE POSTED IN IT.

:tard::tard::tard::tard::tard::tard::tard::tard::tard::tard::tard::tard:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I voted your thread up, I found it was fun.

So who are these tards that consistantly vote threads down? Same ones that dish out neg rep?

oooooooh, I wanna be in a club!!! the clamshockers!!!

this shit here feels like the whole entire world collapsed!!

i know you drive the 4x4 listening to bullet with butterfly wings by smashing pumpkins, then when you get into town you hustle and put ANTE UP on

I voted your thread up, I found it was fun.

So who are these tards that consistantly vote threads down? Same ones that dish out neg rep?

Probably. I don't think that it's all to do with being a newb some people on this board just like neg repping everything. I don't think I've ever neg repped anyone, except for like last week when someone douche neg repped me. I only vote threads down that are truly terrible.