Did I miss a rule?

Uh yeah Shalimar, thanks. I was only answering the guys fucking question.

Flame me for being helpful. What crawled up your ass today :tard:

picture.php

and by the way, THIS crawled "up my arse" two nights ago.

ok. that being said..

do you see that car? it hit BOTH my cars, leaving my family without any car.

if you have arguments with your spouse that compare to that, it's prob a relationship you should get out of.

and it really wasn't you, i just hate that "policy". you just happened to mention it.

ok. that being said..

if you have arguments with your spouse that compare to that, it's prob a relationship you should get out of.

and it really wasn't you, i just hate that "policy". you just happened to mention it.

Do you need a hug?
Id totally give you a man-hug* right now if you need one.

*not gay

ok. that being said..

Yeah....so you care more about your material goods than your personal relationships? A broken bit of metal can be fixed, things said in anger can't.

I think you need to get out of love with your cars man, it's going to be sorted out like you said. It might inconvenience you for a day or maybe a week but it'll be fine, shit happens.

Fine, the policy sucks in your mind, no need to tard me repeatedly.

Dear Duke

Maybe it's just a fluke
I could proverbally see your head spinning round
Like little Damian or the girl from the Exorcist
Cos you wanna argue so much

But thanks,

Appreciate it.

No. It's not spinning. I popped like 20 xanax before clicking so really, the only thing that is spinning is the rest of the world. And some really pretty colors.

It's liquid awe....

oh hey, whats that?