Hawt Defecating in a closet

HOW ABOUT ALL YOU FUCKING WHINERS KEEP ME OUT OF YOUR PETTY ASS "BURNS"

Buncha chil'ren up in hurr!!

shouldn't you be busy shoving a couple pizzas down your gullet, tubby?

lol @ me being fat HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA That's funny! Now let's see what kind of things you mentioned lately that I can create a "shouldn't you be doing........" post about you......hmmmmmm....... it seems all you have ever done is bragged about yourself to online people.

lol @ me being fat HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA That's funny! Now let's see what kind of things you mentioned lately that I can create a "shouldn't you be doing........" post about you......hmmmmmm....... it seems all you have ever done is bragged about yourself to online people.

yep, that's me. and you are fat.

I'm not cranky. I just don't like you.

She gets that alot. There used to be a group on here for purple who can't handle kiki, check with the valves or duke for the application to get in.

I heard the dues are pretty reasonable and theres free coffee and cookies at all the meetings.

She gets that alot. There used to be a group on here for purple who can't handle kiki, check with the valves or duke for the application to get in.

I heard the dues are pretty reasonable and theres free coffee and cookies at all the meetings.

Which is completely on par with an 11 year old's Facebook drama.

Oh and people who eat too much bacon.

Inutherwords: Fucking retarded.

The only thing the valves are worth checking is for orbital alignments..