ad4aa_ORIG-kelso_burn.gif

oh look kiki and her faggot ass stalker is teaming up. Waw talks about you all the time when you aren't here. He's dying to fuck that flabby pussy of yours. He's so obvious about it too. Always replying to every single post you make on this site. Laughing at all your unfunny jokes. He's like a loyal pet following you everywhere.

You two fake ass douches would make a great couple.

oh look kiki and her faggot ass stalker is teaming up. Waw talks about you all the time when you aren't here. He's dying to fuck that flabby pussy of yours. He's so obvious about it too. Always replying to every single post you make on this site. Laughing at all your unfunny jokes. He's like a loyal pet following you everywhere.

:lol:

LOL @ teaming up....
he burned you. deal with it.

also.. i talk about waw all the time too.. i want him to fuck my flabby pussy too. Im so obvious about it too. I reply to every single one of his posts he makes on this site and the other one too. I laugh at all his FUNNY jokes and burns and Im his pet loyal friend everywhere.

we would make a great couple.

hater.

juli, i think you might have left a few dongs in liamz tight ass... just saying.

LOL @ teaming up....
he burned you. deal with it.

also.. i talk about waw all the time too.. i want him to fuck my flabby pussy too. Im so obvious about it too. I reply to every single one of his posts he makes on this site and the other one too. I laugh at all his FUNNY jokes and burns and Im his pet loyal friend everywhere.

we would make a great couple.

hater.

juli, i think you might have left a few dongs in liamz tight ass... just saying.

HF!