Thread Debate: In this Thread We Use Citations/References to Backup Our Claims on ANY Topic

Don't worry. I'll post out something else that exposes him, and he'll go hide, and come back later and act like he didn't get owned and continue on his merry blissful way, content in the fact that he is doing his part to make America into the Corporate Republic it was destined to be back when George Washington crossed the Atlantic and killed off all the velociraptors eating colonists at Plymouth Rock.

We should just shoot all the right wingers. No one needs them. They are jobless uneducated worthless pieces of shit who do nothing but vote in politicians who just make the situation worse for everyone. I see we just off the lot of them so we can get back to evolving.

We should just shoot all the right wingers. No one needs them. They are jobless uneducated worthless pieces of shit who do nothing but vote in politicians who just make the situation worse for everyone. I see we just off the lot of them so we can get back to evolving.

It's interesting that you mention that. Historically, Red states draw more welfare money from the federal government than they pay in taxes. If not for the feds, whom they have such ill will towards, their states would likely collapse.

http://www.taxfoundation.org/research/topic/92.html

well they certainly are for Duke. I'm waiting for him to pat himself on the back again. Hang on, it's coming up.

whoops! pat's self on back 2 mins ago!!!

I'm surprised you weren't insulted when I made George Washington the hero of Plymouth Rock, and not George Bush. But we all know George Bush was too busy fighting the T-Rexs to deal with puny Velocaraptors.

That, and the fact that T-Rex's only got a c- in Yale while Velocaraptors scored a more terrifying B+.

Why do we always shoot for the easy target for shooting shit, Liam? More fun would be shooting shit with that annoying, useless, pathetic, black-hearted neanderthal kiwi.

:heart:

(you know there are only 4 midgets standing in the way of you and I in sheer bliss, right?)

It's interesting that you mention that. Historically, Red states draw more welfare money from the federal government than they pay in taxes. If not for the feds, whom they have such ill will towards, their states would likely collapse.

http://www.taxfoundation.org/research/topic/92.html

Have you been to "real America"? There's nothing there. Building falling apart, cars from the 60's and 70's, heck even clothes from the 60's and 70's. It's one of the depressing places I've ever seen.

Why do we always shoot for the easy target for shooting shit, Liam? More fun would be shooting shit with that annoying, useless, pathetic, black-hearted neanderthal kiwi.

:heart:

(you know there are only 4 midgets standing in the way of you and I in sheer bliss, right?)

I'm trying real hard to understand what you mean with this post. Honestly.

I know I have been one that has consistently been guilty of this and YOU, more than likely, have been too. That is spouting off opinions as FACT without doing our due diligence and researching before we inflate our chest and beat on our skinny little rib cages. We all have points to prove and opinions to make valid, but its not getting us anywhere except to argue like jailhouse queens.

So for this thread, we play by the Essay writing rules.

NO Media references allowed.
NO Untrustworthy sources.
NO Shirt, shoes, or pants allowed.
Journal articles, OKAY
Encyclopedias, OKAY (wikipedia not okay, using references at the bottom of an article to find the information you need is okay)
Research articles, OKAY
If you are unsure if an article is okay, other users have a right to quote your post and say you need a second valid reference backing up your claim​

You may use http://citationmachine.net/ to put your citation in APA or MLA format, whatever you prefer.

My topic: Mitochondria DNA is fascinating in the evolutionary world. Only women pass on this DNA to the offspring (haha, we are superior!) All of us can be traced back to a single woman in Africa. There are different sequences in everyone which is formed by the mutations of evolution. These mutations make some people susceptible to certain diseases like Parkinson's and sickle cell. It is also probably why Drool likes poop more than anyone else here.

Suissa S, Wang Z, Poole J, Wittkopp S, Feder J, et al. (2009) Ancient mtDNA Genetic Variants Modulate mtDNA Transcription and Replication. PLoS Genet 5(5): e1000474. doi:10.1371/journal.pgen.1000474

This is so not going to be a long thread, we're lazy fucks. :lol:

vlcsnap-1799678.png