Thread Debate: In this Thread We Use Citations/References to Backup Our Claims on ANY Topic

Again what does that mean? Are you being biased toward Fox or just any news source? I get the desire for the root data and not a news organization presenting the data. Is that what you mean?

Yes, I apologize for assuming that was obvious.

Even sources you cite can be skewed.

I know, so this means why do we even bother talking? All of our opinions we argue is all based on bias information.

No one here has ever been right about anything! Hshsgxxjjeodjfhbcbshav hshxkxjdj

I know, so this means why do we even bother talking? All of our opinions we argue is all based on bias information.

No one here has ever been right about anything! Hshsgxxjjeodjfhbcbshav hshxkxjdj

Not everyone.. you probably haven't a clue what you are talking about 93% of the time. I however am Always linking to sites that prove what I claim.

Unless you are talking a stance of how can we ever know what is really real, and what is fake but made to look real? Well if that's what you are doing, good luck to you. I brought this up awhile ago and the people here still give me shit for it..

I know I do, I said it in the first post.

At least, I can admit it..

:wiggle:

I shouldn't have to admit it since I purposely talk shit at times and in threads when it is appropriate. I'm not one of these "oh let me go into this serious debate and post a bunch of lulz type of person"..

Exactly, so stfu and make me a sandwich, woman!

Not everyone.. you probably haven't a clue what you are talking about 93% of the time. I however am Always linking to sites that prove what I claim.

Unless you are talking a stance of how can we ever know what is really real, and what is fake but made to look real? Well if that's what you are doing, good luck to you. I brought this up awhile ago and the people here still give me shit for it..

Ya fucking right. :lol:

Is it just me or does anyone else snicker at this?

He does a very good job of making new threads with the raw story about the point he is trying to make, this is true. Subsequent fact checking and qualitative posts, however, lack the same level of credibility.

Show where I made a make a thread on a certain topic and don't post a link. Show me where I post about some sort of event and don't post a link.

I do it all the time ape.. you are either very high right now or trolling..

He does a very good job of making new threads with the raw story about the point he is trying to make, this is true. Subsequent fact checking and qualitative posts, however, lack the same level of credibility.

I post articles.. the following discussion is intended to dissect the subject and find the truths..

Ya pretty much, we all do it so im not targeting him...

Show where I made a make a thread on a certain topic and don't post a link. Show me where I post about some sort of event and don't post a link.

I do it all the time ape.. you are either very high right now or trolling..
Im not going to give you citations on the posts you do not have links to...im on a freaking phone!