Dear smileynev...

theacoustician said:
Dear Smileynev,

How many of these answers are you Googling for and how many do you actually know?

I had to google the spring one.

Drool-Boy said:
Will that company provide me with C of C documentation if I use their products for flight items?

If you call Carol in customer service she should be able to put you in touch with their regulatory control department. They should be able to provide you with the necessary documentation to appease the FAA and other government agencies as needed.

I don't need advice, I'm just running up my post count.

oh wait, wrong forum

F33nX said:
dear smileynev,

why have i had to pee like 5 times since i got to work this morning?

You had too much to drink. I'm assuming mountain dew, although it could be some other beverage. Or you're pregnant.

smileynev said:
You had too much to drink. I'm assuming mountain dew, although it could be some other beverage. Or you're pregnant.
wrong on both counts:p i've only had a 12oz. diet wild cherry pepsi and a 16oz. mug of water

F33nX said:
wrong on both counts:p i've only had a 12oz. diet wild cherry pepsi and a 16oz. mug of water

I said you had too much to drink. Thats a shitload of liquid.

I assumed mountain dew because who the fuck drinks diet wild cherry pepsi.

And the pregnancy thing was just a stab in the dark.

Pandora said:
Dear Smileynev,

Why is the media making such a fuss about of Terri Schiavo? And why are the Republicans making her a political pawn?

Because very little else is going on in the news right now. At least nothing so sensationalistic. The republican's are using her as a means to gain votes in future elections. They want to look like the caring good guys to the ill informed of this country. Some may even view sustaining her life as a way to fight back against abortion laws and redefine what it is to be a living human being.

Why is GW involved? Because he's a douchebag.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Dear smileynev,

What is the optimal SRDF configuration for a three terabyte Oracle database with deltas in the range of 500GB per day between two sites 300 miles apart?

Bandwidth is paramount for such a situation. When you're maxing out at 500 GB you've got to be able to move that data efficiently and securely so that, to the end user, its all transparent. I would say between four and six Kiloherz, with a wave induction model of 10...no 11.

smileynev said:
Bandwidth is paramount for such a situation. When you're maxing out at 500 GB you've got to be able to move that data efficiently and securely so that, to the end user, its all transparent. I would say between four and six Kiloherz, with a wave induction model of 10...no 11.
What happens when a gopher chews through the line?

ChikkenNoodul said:
What happens when a gopher chews through the line?

redundancy silly. Who would be naive enough to host such an important database on a system that had a single point of failure anywhere within it.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Who cares about the database, what happens to the gopher?

He is imbued with all the knowledge of the world. But, along with that knowledge comes the AIM conversations of millions of teenage girls. He dies a tragic and painful death as his head bursts.