Dear smileynev...

ChikkenNoodul said:
Dear smileynev,

What are the benefits of an adjustable gas-system as used on the FN-FAL, versus a fixed gas-system typical of the M-16?

Adjustable gas allows you to vary the pressure depending on the situation. Especially when fighting at various points above sea level, it provides you with the flexibility you need for a weapon in the 21st century where, at one moment, you might be fighting afghani militia in the mountains of Asia and the next you may be sent on a peace keeping mission on the southern coast of India.

The ability to adapt on the field of combat more then makes up for the added cost of each rifle.

fartslinger said:
Do not answer my question with more questions, answer them all plz.

your question must be answered by yourself. I cannot give you the answers to a question that only you can understand.

Desslock said:
Dear smileynev

How much of an effect will VOIP have on intercarrier compensation?

It will affect the entire phone industry, with intercarrier compensation just a portion of that. All phone companies will lose out as a result of decreased traffice and, as a result, they will be paying each other less when using each other's lines because.

fartslinger said:
How many licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

Depends on the chemical composition of your saliva, the force with which you lick, the surface area of your tongue, and the flavor of the tootsie pop.

smileynev said:
Who is coffee? I'm assuming you are asking if they trade IN coffee? Given that most coffee growers are found in central and south america, and can easily be assumed that most major economic players do trade with these countries to supply their coffee needs. I would also go so far to say that the signing members of NAFTA probably export a signifcant portion of their coffee to the countries of Europe and the far east.
Ugh... that didn't help much.

How do the financial markets influence coffees trade? What are the currency concerns of the producers? Of the importers? of the end users?

April23 said:
How do the financial markets influence coffees trade? What are the currency concerns of the producers? Of the importers? of the end users?
I'm tired

Why does theac ask really dumb questions and make me wonder if he can even put his underwear right side out in the mornings.

April23 said:
Why does theac ask really dumb questions and make me wonder if he can even put his underwear right side out in the mornings.

because he is trying to get in your pants.

smileynev said:
because he is trying to get in your pants.
Everyday I get an IM from him asking if todays the day I'll let him in.

...sorry bud, rolls 43 thru 286 are occupied for the summer months.