Thread Dear Liam

I love keenwahhhhh! Very versatile and underrated cooking item.

Omg Ape!!! You are my new boo :heart:

Quinoa owns my heart! Since I don't eat potatoes or pasta or beans and on the rare occasion rice, keenwaaaaah is the perfect alternative!
I eat it hot or cold and can be added to anything. I especially love it in my veggie soups or spinach soups.

Omg I had stir fry the other day with stir fry. It was heaven!!

I've got 2 pieces of chicago deep dish pizza left in the fridge from yesterday. me and a buddy split one and had it delivered to work.

Quinoa owns my heart! Since I don't eat potatoes or pasta or beans and on the rare occasion rice, keenwaaaaah is the perfect alternative!
I eat it hot or cold and can be added to anything. I especially love it in my veggie soups or spinach soups.

I don't even know what quinoa is, what is does, what it looks like, or what food group it's in. Also, every time I see the word, in my head I pronounce it exactly as it looks. :fly:

We must exchange recipes! I'll find mine tonight. :D