Dead Space

I haven't seen the line gun yet. I'll keep that in mind. But for those who have yet to start, stay away from the plasma rifle - it sucks ass.

How far into it are you droolio?

has there ever been a game where the plasma rifle didn't suck?

I dont really have a problem with the controls, but maybe Im just used to them now? My only complaint is that you cant adjust the x & y speed, and its set a little slower than I like.

I dont really have a problem with the controls, but maybe Im just used to them now? My only complaint is that you cant adjust the x & y speed, and its set a little slower than I like.

Yes, either x/y movement is too slow or FOV is too small. Either way, it takes some getting used to...

What is the length of this game? I'm considering getting Fable II. Not because I'm particularly interested in the game or the genre, but because it lasts more than 2 days.

What is the length of this game? I'm considering getting Fable II. Not because I'm particularly interested in the game or the genre, but because it lasts more than 2 days.

12-15 hours apparently.

I could never play something like Fable or FF. Those games take for fucking ever.

I liked Zelda, I hated Final Fantasy. Having said that, the last Zelda I played to completion was Link to the Past on the SNES, and I played Ocarina of Time, but not to completion.

FF has a very specific fanbase. i.e. dull asshole. I'll give Fable a bash, but again simply due to it's length. Other than that I thought about getting the new CoD, until I realized it's yet another WWII throwback