Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Darwin almost got another one...

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by Mustard Dispenser, Oct 19, 2004.

1. Day After Tomorrow,' Plus 9 Or 10 Beers, Led To Fire, Georgia Man Says

CORDELE, Ga. -- A Georgia man facing arson charges for burning his own home is blaming nine or 10 beers, and a disaster movie.
    Charles Adams told Crisp County authorities he had been drinking while watching the movie "Day After Tomorrow."
    Adams allegedly told deputies that after watching the special-effects extravaganza depicting deadly natural disasters caused by global warming, he decided to set fire to pillows on his bed. The flames destroyed his doublewide mobile home.

I just cant figure out how disaster movie+beer=Ill burn my fucking pillows:confused:

2. I don't get that crazy when I'm drunk....... and the burning pillows thing, strange. Double-wide mobile home, not surprising.

I'm sure something like this was bound to happen sooner or later in this tards' life.

3. needs to be lik 18 or 20 beers, then it would be expected/cool

4. really
    after 9 or so, Im just kinda grinning and being silly.

5. he probably dropped some acid too

6. You don't know him man, you ain't been in his shoes.

Those pillows were the DEVIL and needed to be taught a LESSON.

7. :lol: wow, that's sad

8. maybe they were just so greasy from his trailer-trash head that they spontaniously combusted?

9. That could be, he probably had one of those ancient 'lectric blankets with no overload protection and they went up like fly's rod during a greased piglet race.

10. heh, heard about this on the local news a few days ago...disturbing :tard:ism but hysterical at the same time:lol:

11. what kind of beer, and where can i get some?

12. :lol: @ doublewide trailer. that explains a lot.

13. coors of course

14. Believe me, when the voices start telling you to burn stuff, it's hard as hell to try to use logic on them.
    They really don't like it when you do that.

15. Hay, me an' Urleen worked 16hr shifts at th' hawg renderin' plant fer five years to upgrade to that thar model :mad:

16. They never tell me to burn stuff tho.
    Usually they just tell me to take my dick out at the salad bar at Wendys.

17. you know they make em' double tall now too

18. Pffft.
    You need voices to tell you to do that?

19. what what what?!#%

you've got to be kidding me.

20. double wide, double tall baby
    for a cool $225 a month you can be livin the high life!