Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥50,761
Steam
heyfubuddy
Day After Tomorrow,' Plus 9 Or 10 Beers, Led To Fire, Georgia Man Says

CORDELE, Ga. -- A Georgia man facing arson charges for burning his own home is blaming nine or 10 beers, and a disaster movie.
Charles Adams told Crisp County authorities he had been drinking while watching the movie "Day After Tomorrow."
Adams allegedly told deputies that after watching the special-effects extravaganza depicting deadly natural disasters caused by global warming, he decided to set fire to pillows on his bed. The flames destroyed his doublewide mobile home.

I just cant figure out how disaster movie+beer=Ill burn my fucking pillows:confused:

I don't get that crazy when I'm drunk....... and the burning pillows thing, strange. Double-wide mobile home, not surprising.

I'm sure something like this was bound to happen sooner or later in this tards' life.

heh, heard about this on the local news a few days ago...disturbing :tard:ism but hysterical at the same time:lol:

Drool-Boy said:
I just cant figure out how disaster movie+beer=Ill burn my fucking pillows:confused:

Believe me, when the voices start telling you to burn stuff, it's hard as hell to try to use logic on them.
They really don't like it when you do that.

Mondoz said:
Believe me, when the voices start telling you to burn stuff, it's hard as hell to try to use logic on them.
They really don't like it when you do that.
They never tell me to burn stuff tho.
Usually they just tell me to take my dick out at the salad bar at Wendys.

Drool-Boy said:
They never tell me to burn stuff tho.
Usually they just tell me to take my dick out at the salad bar at Wendys.

Pffft.
You need voices to tell you to do that?