GAY Darth Handsome appreciation thread

Two old women are walking along the beach when one says, "you smell something burning?" to which the other responds, "you s'pose we're walking too fast?".

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
what does she drive now? what does she like?

Right now we got the beat up old Ford truck and the new-to-me Buick from my aunt that spent it's life sitting in the garage 6 days out of 7.

Need something cheap on gas that can still haul "something" beyond what a true economy car with a traditional trunk can do, like a civic or something. Hence the small SUV/station wagon/smallest of minivans.

Then we park this gas hog beat up truck and just use it those times you actually need a truck. And keep as a spare vehicle.

Nissan Versa or Sentra. Basic, not much to break, gets you to and fro in an economical manner.

See response to Amstel.

Yes, I know those things try to be jack of all trades and not great at any of them.
Still, being able to open the whole back, and sit up a little higher off the road are plusses for her.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Right now we got the beat up old Ford truck and the new-to-me Buick from my aunt that spent it's life sitting in the garage 6 days out of 7.

Need something cheap on gas that can still haul "something" beyond what a true economy car with a traditional trunk can do, like a civic or something. Hence the small SUV/station wagon/smallest of minivans.

Then we park this gas hog beat up truck and just use it those times you actually need a truck. And keep as a spare vehicle.
hmm. I've mentioned before on here, my sister is on her 3rd RAV4. Her hubby says "all I've had to do is regular scheduled maintenance and they won't quit."

but civic hatchback is a great opportunity too. I had an antique one in college & on the coldest days it was firing up while my roommates Golfs & Chevettes were dead.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and HipHugHer
hmm. I've mentioned before on here, my sister is on her 3rd RAV4. Her hubby says "all I've had to do is regular scheduled maintenance and they won't quit."

but civic hatchback is a great opportunity too. I had an antique one in college & on the coldest days it was firing up while my roommates Golfs & Chevettes were dead.

Yup. Rav4 or equivalent is on the list.
Unless something's changed I dont know about, Toyota means dependable. Love you long time.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Amstel
She'd probably like something one step bigger. Just looking at other cars on the road that's Hyundai Santa Fe or Mazda CX-9 or equivalent?

Way to early in the process to get specific. Saving up for cash money deal, private party, no payments. Then we'll see what's available for what. And pass on a lot of deals til we get the right one.

In general though, shooting for that small SUV, station wagon, smallest minivan category.

Unless we stumble across a 72 fastback Mustang or something cool like that.

It's easier to laugh about perversion than face the grim reality of it. I'm harmless IRL.

BOT - SUV. Soccer mom vehicle will make her feel young again. I drive a Saturn Vue as DD - I have no shame.

If anything was gonna make her feel "young again" it would be one of these.
She had one as a young girl starting out in life. In yellow. Back when it was "just another used Ford".

mump_0310_22_z+1972_ford_mustang_mach_1_351_ho+yellow_exterior_side_view.jpg

Don't think I could swing that for her nowdays, but if I could I would.