GAY Darth Handsome appreciation thread

HipHugHer

Looks like Ted Nugent, Smells like Sasquatch
Apr 18, 2016
Marklar
89,643.86₥
Must be on some kind of ESPn wavelength or something. Wasn't just last week or two I thought to myself the downtime was stretching out a bit long. Thought about an attempt at contact via email even then what do you know the boy surfaces once again.

nukes

#Nuber
Apr 15, 2016
Here
www.upyourassnotmine.com
Marklar
123,212.93₥
That's a really good song really good song my ex used to have a 5-string frailing banjo which is fretless. I don't know what frailing is but I know what it is when I hear it it's got a lot of glissando in it it does lots of glissando. I can't quite tell you whether that was frailing or picking but it was damn good damn good it was

wetwille

Vegan Bow Hunter
May 24, 2018
Mid MIchigan
Marklar
53,753.48₥
That's a really good song really good song my ex used to have a 5-string frailing banjo which is fretless. I don't know what frailing is but I know what it is when I hear it it's got a lot of glissando in it it does lots of glissando. I can't quite tell you whether that was frailing or picking but it was damn good damn good it was
Frailing is the same as clawhammer - pluck a lower/drone note with thumb, claw 1+ upper notes with fingers. I wish I could tell you it had to do with "Frails" but alas. An a lass.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes

Frau Blugher

Eddie owes me one.
Apr 26, 2016
Marklar
31,244.05₥
I think the Bruins have a very good shot at the Stanley Cup this year.
you.
are .
were.
so fucking rash .

just spent easter family thing poo pooing the leafs .
and i feel dirty . i mean , who cares between toronto and boston but as an ex torontonian and expatriated canadian what in the fuck is going on ?
Why are so many goals happening this is .
i've been away from hockey long enough now i don't recognize it .
the leafs gumption curse will DOOM them again .
the curse shall not be lifted .
arrrrrgh .
the doom .

Frau Blugher

Eddie owes me one.
Apr 26, 2016
Marklar
31,244.05₥
i remember " frailing" .
can't remember what it is though .
can't remember that tune immi reminded me to remember either .
*gfc grumble grumble ...

*good fucking christ