GAY Damn do I feel fat

Gosh I wish I had a 32" waist again :(

*consciously thinking about skipping lunch until I got unconscious*

We sit in chairs for a living. You need to consider that when thinking about your caloric requirements. Instead of eating food, pop a Creamy Milk Chocolate Slimfast shake or some other such low-calorie thing stocked with vitamins and minerals. Do that every single day, no exceptions. Your body will adjust pretty quickly, and all will be well. We don't run through the woods with spears or plough fields anymore.

We sit in chairs for a living. You need to consider that when thinking about your caloric requirements. Instead of eating food, pop a Creamy Milk Chocolate Slimfast shake or some other such low-calorie thing stocked with vitamins and minerals. Do that every single day, no exceptions. Your body will adjust pretty quickly, and all will be well. We don't run through the woods with spears or plough fields anymore.

I do love me some Ensure :drool:

Damn I would love a meal-replacement beverage with appetite suppressant. That would be heaven :drool:

It's true. I wonder how long it will take for me to burn off that Subway sub I just had :(

Damn I would love a meal-replacement beverage with appetite suppressant. That would be heaven :drool:

Slim Fast supposedly has that. At least that's what the boxes and cans say. 4 hours, I think. I buy the cheap generic ones since I don't have a problem with that. Maybe just punch yourself in the face every time you feel a pang.

It's quite simple; to attract the attention of others. I want to look and dress attractively so other attractive people will be receptive and give me artificial validation through crusing. It is indeed quite simple.

You really require other people to tell you that they like you in some sort of way? Why?

In the end, what does it really matter what other people think?

You really require other people to tell you that they like you in some sort of way? Why?

In the end, what does it really matter what other people think?

Yes, it matters greatly. It's the whole reason you look the way you do and dress the way you dress. Sometimes it's even the foods you eat and even the jokes you laugh at. To fit in with society and not be alone or an outcast, you need to follow with what is attractive to other people. Some people are more sensitive to others with regard for the need of attention but it is really important for all, subconsciously or not.

Yes, it matters greatly. It's the whole reason you look the way you do and dress the way you dress. Sometimes it's even the foods you eat and even the jokes you laugh at. To fit in with society and not be alone or an outcast, you need to follow with what is attractive to other people. Some people are more sensitive to others with regard for the need of attention but it is really important for all, subconsciously or not.

Well as we all know, I do not fit in, therefor I must not care what other people think.. That and I was raised to not care what other people think.. Fitting in with others has always been low on my priorities..