Cut it out

No quickies with you then. Ew. It's just plain cleaner at the end of the day. Sucks for you to have to go clean up before the wam bam thank you ma'am.
What happens during the day to make it so bad? I sit at a desk all day. There's no sweat festering or anything. It's not like I'm dipping my dick in rotting animal corpse organs all day.

What happens during the day to make it so bad? I sit at a desk all day. There's no sweat festering or anything. It's not like I'm dipping my dick in rotting animal corpse organs all day.

You sweat naturally. After a while it smells. Ew.

Poor Floptical.

Fortunately his massive 'stache can help absorb the tears.

Edit: I'm now uncertain as to who Floptical is married to. Is it you? Damn all you couples who post!

Oh jeez its not like I said that I only want uncircumsized I was just taking up for the percentage of men that are uncircumsized.

And Floptical is my boyfriend. I don't like the bitch he's married to.

Why are some men uncircumcised?

The doctors were afraid of causing brain damage to the infant.

Why are some men uncircumcised?

The doctors were afraid of causing brain damage to the infant.

Why are some circumcized? Because Jewish priests thought that would be an easier way to keep men cleaner before the invention of soap.

It is still being done because of tradition or habit.

Why are some circumcized? Because Jewish priests thought that would be an easier way to keep men cleaner before the invention of soap.

It is still being done because of tradition or habit.

And because it just looks better. Because I said so.