cry baby cry

I didn't cry at all for Duke, but I did tear up recently watching The Biggest Loser. I'm pretty sure the last time I really cried hard was when we decided to let my father pass away.

when my wife went into surgery whilst pregnant. scary. didn't cry in front of her though...that wouldn't have helped anything.

I don't know if tears came out, but my eyes watered up when I heard they were going to put down 120 GSDs if they were not adopted from a closing rescue ( www.campwolfgang.org ) I reposted it on facebook and saw tons of people doing the same. It looks as if they have around 10 left and the rest of the month to get rid of them!

I've always gone out with complete pussy men, they cry more than me. I appreciate it when a man cries for a good reason but not because they're drunk and the world has wronged them or the best one ever A SUNSET. :barf:

My Buddhist teacher guy cries all the time with compassion and happiness, it's very infectious. :)

I've always gone out with complete pussy men, they cry more than me. I appreciate it when a man cries for a good reason but not because they're drunk and the world has wronged them or the best one ever A SUNSET. :barf:

My Buddhist teacher guy cries all the time with compassion and happiness, it's very infectious. :)

:haaay:

actually i kept thinking about "gone daddy gone" by the violent femmes and cry baby at the same time. :fly:

Last edited:
On the film Earthlings there is a section on fur (it's split into 4 categories - farming, pets etc) and there's a scene in it I'll never forget. I think it's filmed in Canada or Alaska and they have some form of beautiful wild fox/cat and they've tied it up and pull the skin off it while it's alive from the eyes upwards, you can see it's eyes moving and the pain it's in and it has tears of blood dripping down from it's tear ducts. :( :( :(

That very same scenario is shown in a video that PETA is famous for. It's completely horrifying, yet, no authority figures do a fcking thing about it.