NSFW Crazy people arguing with Morons. All world problems solved here!

No you're not obese. Just not great ratios imo, so I wish you luck in your endeavors.

How's our soldier - he still in the fight?

He wasn’t a marine. He is back out of prison but on house arrest.

I don’t even know how
You think you know my ratios. Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m literally obese. Get a grip

But not of me

Maybe more so than your lack of some noteworthy bod, is the thought of your mercurial personality having a bigger audience. Will it end well? Only time will tell.

I don’t even know how

It looked 32-28-30, B-cup :D Hell, I have better waist to chest than that - of course, I AM obese.:lol: *My moobs are small - trainer at best. Like you, if you worked out.

Last edited:
Maybe more so than your lack of some noteworthy bod, is the thought of your mercurial personality having a bigger audience. Will it end well? Only time will tell.

It looked 32-28-30, B-cup :D Hell, I have better waist to chest than that - of course, I AM obese.:lol: *My moobs are small - trainer at best. Like you, if you worked out.
This is all incredibly gross and you should stop.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie

I don’t even know how

A Marine is a soldier but a soldier isn't necessarily a Marine.
More specifically: the black dude, father of your last baby, the one with PTSD who beat you black & blue about 20-24 months ago. Is that crazy brother still around?
If yes, do you leave the kids with him while you go clubbing? Since he's on house arrest.

More specifically: the black dude, father of your last baby, the one with PTSD who beat you black & blue about 20-24 months ago. Is that crazy brother still around?
If yes, do you leave the kids with him while you go clubbing? Since he's on house arrest.

I know what you meant. A veteran is not a soldier. The only ppl that believe they are forever a soldier is marines. Dont mansplain to me.

Stop calling black men “brother” it’s fucking gross

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister

I’m a 34 C and I used to be a DD but hell going from 358 to 162 pounds is tough. I must have done it completely by “not working out”

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Stop calling black men “brother” it’s fucking gross

But he IS my brother. He is my brother in dealing with crazy bitches. You finally broke the poor mother fucker - was that better? Ah well, was to be expected from the roll of your last visit. The man never had a chance, he's was cucked before you two met.

You knew what I meant by soldier - you referenced his PTSD so it is fair to call him, casually, "soldier".

But he IS my brother. He is my brother in dealing with crazy bitches. You finally broke the poor mother fucker - was that better?

You knew what I meant by soldier - you referenced his PTSD so it is fair to call him, casually "soldier".

It’s in accurate so no. It isn’t fair.