NSFW Crazy people arguing with Morons. All world problems solved here!

I’m TikTok inappropriate. Please come
Be a part.
760d0865e2291f1ad45b81810e7db2b5.jpg
Just make an OF ffs

Debating whether to ask what an OF is.
Probably won't.
Don't be afraid sonny, it's still just sex, drugs and rock-n-roll. OF is Only Fans. It could be anything from a person who buys a little space on one of those "live camera" sites to someone who runs their own "ME" show on a website of their own. Only paying fans get the real goods.

From "Oh Brother Where Art Thou?"
Delmar O'Donnell: Care for some pussy?
Ulysses Everett McGill: No thank you, Delmar. One third of a pussy would only arouse my appetite without bedding it down.
Delmar O'Donnell: Oh, you can have the whole thing. Me and Pete already had one apiece.

So we can pay money to see Dabs.....what would we be paying for again? Seems you get quite a bit for free as it is.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Don't be afraid sonny, it's still just sex, drugs and rock-n-roll. OF is Only Fans. It could be anything from a person who buys a little space on one of those "live camera" sites to someone who runs their own "ME" show on a website of their own. Only paying fans get the real goods.

From "Oh Brother Where Art Thou?"
Delmar O'Donnell: Care for some pussy?
Ulysses Everett McGill: No thank you, Delmar. One third of a pussy would only arouse my appetite without bedding it down.
Delmar O'Donnell: Oh, you can have the whole thing. Me and Pete already had one apiece.
OnlyFans is its own website, boomer.

I wouldn't pay to see more. I think her face is pretty nice(when not lumpy and bruised) but I'm not losing sleep over her curves. I like some HILLS, not speedbumps. sayin.

I’m literally obese. Get a grip

But not of me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk